How do I get hollow cheeks? am I just lacking the bone structure or is it water weight / fat pads?

G

Gilly998

Iron
I am 6 foot 70kg, drink 4-8 litres of water a day, eat a 80+% meat diet, next to no carbs, no artificial sugar apart from natural sugar in fruit, I never use any sodium/salt when cooking, I eat a potassium rich diet of leafy greens and avocadoes, im supplementing 4-6 potassium pills a day on top of that, I am very lean with some visible viens showing and a tiny bit of muscle striations showing so im relatively low body fat percentage, I get 8-9 hours of sleep

i am going to start walking 10k - 20k steps a day on top of everything listed above (only started that today)

yet even with all of this I still have clearly no hollow or sunken cheeks and still look relatively bloated, is the issue due to lack of bone structure / mass or do I have an excessively large fat pad in my face? whats going on

Attachments

• Face Side.png
    Face Side.png
    392 KB · Views: 0
  • Face.png
    Face.png
    878.3 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: icxed, Elijah_leo and YungTrappa
dont be softboned

• +1
Reactions: armemann
boneless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: armemann, N1666, Elijah_leo and 1 other person
but if you dont have ab veins you're not lean enough

• +1
Reactions: Gilly998 and liberiangrimreaper
neck training + low bodyfat percentage

• +1
Reactions: Gilly998
no hollow cheeks for your pheno

• So Sad
don't be afraid of salt....

• +1
boneless asf

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
but if you dont have ab veins you're not lean enough
I dont have ab veins I have visible abs but they're not defined and definitely have a layer of fat over them so that gives me hope I can lose more weight and potentially get hollow cheeks or is it not possible at all due to lack of bones, I have no way of growing my bones as I am 22 years old

I dont have ab veins I have visible abs but they're not defined and definitely have a layer of fat over them so that gives me hope I can lose more weight and potentially get hollow cheeks or is it not possible at all due to lack of bones, I have no way of growing my bones as I am 22 years old
I mean you don't really know until you get to 10-12% bodyfat. Once you're actually that lean and you still dont have hollow cheeks then it is what it is

I mean you don't really know until you get to 10-12% bodyfat. Once you're actually that lean and you still dont have hollow cheeks then it is what it is

😭 hoping these online bf percentage calculators are wrong ill try get it measured professionally by a proper machine

everyone has hollow cheek expept if your like a sub3 but if your average yo probably have them it would not just look as good as others dependng in multiple things
I am 6 foot 70kg, drink 4-8 litres of water a day, eat a 80+% meat diet, next to no carbs, no artificial sugar apart from natural sugar in fruit, I never use any sodium/salt when cooking, I eat a potassium rich diet of leafy greens and avocadoes, im supplementing 4-6 potassium pills a day on top of that, I am very lean with some visible viens showing and a tiny bit of muscle striations showing so im relatively low body fat percentage, I get 8-9 hours of sleep

i am going to start walking 10k - 20k steps a day on top of everything listed above (only started that today)

yet even with all of this I still have clearly no hollow or sunken cheeks and still look relatively bloated, is the issue due to lack of bone structure / mass or do I have an excessively large fat pad in my face? whats going on

View attachment 3163135
😭 hoping these online bf percentage calculators are wrong ill try get it measured professionally by a proper machine
Best way to tell honestly is to compare yourself to other people at 10-12% with a similiar amount of muscle mass. Alot of bf% tests are really unreliable

• +1
you need to be 10-12% bodyfat
then you need good forwardly grown cheekbones, enough to have an ogee curve from a 3/4 profile.

you can diet all the way down to 5% bf and you won't have hollow cheeks if your maxilla is recessed, and your cheeks are flat

• +1
you need to be 10-12% bodyfat
then you need good forwardly grown cheekbones, enough to have an ogee curve from a 3/4 profile.

you can diet all the way down to 5% bf and you won't have hollow cheeks if your maxilla is recessed, and your cheeks are flat

this is my side profile do I meet some of those requirements listed, im 22 so theres no non surgical option to get any further forward growth

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender

Boneless

Just please dont resort to bonesmashing nigga🙏