How do I get lower brow ridge + foward growth?

celmaxxer

celmaxxer

Iron
Brow ridge:
My brow ridge is too high, also only goes across like half of my brow and stops half way above my eyes on each side (as shown on picture with drawings). Is bonesmashing brow ridge safe, it feels like there are nerves there or something cause its so close to my eyes.

Foward growth:
Is thump pulling and mewing + testosterone maxxing the only way for more foward growth or should i bonesmash my chin? Any tips and advice are appreciated, thanks
IMG 1903
IMG 1817
IMG 1905

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Rea and aids
Dude, you have great forward growth and a great eye area. Surely these aren't your biggest concerns?

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, celmaxxer and FascisstChad
You’re main issue is having the ogre Slav pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mouthwashdrinker, liberiangrimreaper, celmaxxer and 1 other person
Dude, you have great forward growth and a great eye area. Surely these aren't your biggest concerns?
Thanks bro i appreciate it. This was me about 6 months ago when i was super recessed, but i could definitely benefit from some more foward growth i think. ( i was lower bodyfat in this picture also)

Attachments

• IMG_1816.jpeg
    IMG_1816.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: aids
but i could definitely benefit from some more foward growth i think
Maybe, but should not be your primary concern. I'm not saying you have some other falio you should be looking at, but both of the things you're concerned about in this thread, I would not be, if I was you.

Brow ridge:
My brow ridge is too high, also only goes across like half of my brow and stops half way above my eyes on each side (as shown on picture with drawings). Is bonesmashing brow ridge safe, it feels like there are nerves there or something cause its so close to my eyes.

Foward growth:
Is thump pulling and mewing + testosterone maxxing the only way for more foward growth or should i bonesmash my chin? Any tips and advice are appreciated, thanksView attachment 3076090View attachment 3076092View attachment 3076093
Right triangle ahhhh gonial angle

Thanks bro i appreciate it. This was me about 6 months ago when i was super recessed, but i could definitely benefit from some more foward growth i think. ( i was lower bodyfat in this picture also)
Did you start chewing mastic gum????

@TheCelWhsiperer what did you say nigger?
it's legit just different lighting and posture retard,
nothing changed except for the fact that he looks like angry slavic skinhead now lmao

it's legit just different lighting and posture retard,
nothing changed except for the fact that he looks like angry slavic skinhead now lmao
View attachment 3076890View attachment 3076888View attachment 3076903
my entire head shape changed, my jaw was so fucked i couldnt even chew properly. my bodyfat literally increased like 10% from 1st to second also. my teeth have changed position and i look completely different. 0 brow ridge in first photo also, smooth as a rock. u can see the recession and no chin in the first photo

Brow ridge:

Foward growth:
Is thump pulling and mewing + testosterone maxxing the only way for more foward growth or should i bonesmash my chin? Any tips and advice are appreciated, thanksView attachment 3076090View attachment 3076092View attachment 3076093
stop being on here and go slay some russian stacys bhai

How did you fixed your chin?

how’d you fix that recession