How do i get lower inhib

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
Never had a female friend and some of my friends call me awkward and/or silent in open settings like in class I'm 6'2 im white I go to the gym but my face is a solid 4/10 also when I try to be low inhib I end up sounding retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
low inhib comes from years and years of positive reinforcement. You can get temporary low inhib by smoking or drinking but its cope mainly. Your body responds to rejection by becoming more insecure and quiet and overthinking things. So you have to have success. Personalitypill is even more brutal than lookspill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, aleksander, Dystopian and 5 others
low inhib comes from years and years of positive reinforcement. You can get temporary low inhib by smoking or drinking but its cope mainly. Your body responds to rejection by becoming more insecure and quiet and overthinking things. So you have to have success. Personalitypill is even more brutal than lookspill
What specific stuff can I do to lower my inhib then?

What specific stuff can I do to lower my inhib then?
get more confident with talking to people. randomly start convos and shit with people, go to bars and approach. But ultimately, if your ugly. It will end bad and your inhib will be increased

• +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, Dystopian, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
get more confident with talking to people. randomly start convos and shit with people, go to bars and approach. But ultimately, if your ugly. It will end bad and your inhib will be increased
Ty sir 🙏

Get into fights,swear a lot,be rude,dont think just act,someone gives you look,break his face..

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
Never began

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and LivingWaters
Take Test and DHT

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and eskesir
How old are you
20, old enough to know ur personality is fundamentally flawed and u failed as a man. Just autism and a likely subhuman face combo

20, old enough to know ur personality is fundamentally flawed and u failed as a man. Just autism and a likely subhuman face combo
Bro im 16 havent even gotten the chance to be a real man yet not to mention Being 20 years old on a incel forum and telling a 16 year old boy you barely know anything about that nothing will fix him is a pretty "failed as a man" way for a military aged man to be spending there time 🤔

Bro im 16 havent even gotten the chance to be a real man yet not to mention Being 20 years old on a incel forum and telling a 16 year old boy you barely know anything about that nothing will fix him is a pretty "failed as a man" way for a military aged man to be spending there time 🤔
Nigga ur 16 against other skinny recessed kids u should be dominating ur age now more than other

But nah ur soft and useless. Just ropemax

Nihilistic mindset and god complex

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and eskesir
Nigga ur 16 against other skinny recessed kids u should be dominating ur age now more than other

But nah ur soft and useless. Just ropemax
Telling a 16 year old to ropemax at military age is crazy. hope all the best for you man

Telling a 16 year old to ropemax at military age is crazy. hope all the best for you man
Muh military age there isnt a big difference

Never had a female friend and some of my friends call me awkward and/or silent in open settings like in class I'm 6'2 im white I go to the gym but my face is a solid 4/10 also when I try to be low inhib I end up sounding retarded
as an autist myself i used to TikTok to brain rot myself into becoming MOSTLY normal
also dressing nice and having an NT haircut makes you look more low-inhib and normal

I don't think so. I've been both unanimously hated and loved at different periods throughout my life since early childhood. Neither has really had any sort of effect on me either way. It's only ever been like watching a movie. I've never cared. Both have been fun in different ways.

as an autist myself i used to TikTok to brain rot myself into becoming MOSTLY normal
also dressing nice and having an NT haircut makes you look more low-inhib and normal
How did tiktok brain rot make you more normal?

Also I have a simular hair type to yours, how do you grow it out like that

surgery yourself into your arno breker avi

you need to be around people a lot more, even if you have to ask to hang out.

the thing is that "just go out there and say something" is fake news, you will be called out all the time for saying something weird.
so you need to be in tune with your peers and basically act and talk just like them or it's over.
it's a lot easier now because when you are an adult you are expected to share all the same life experiences, and if you don't then that is also "weird" and you are way more fucked if you still haven't fixed things at that stage.

Get good looking first, otherwise you will build even more trauma from tryna be nt while ugly

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and vermillioncorefan
practice martial arts, go to the shopping, try to be out of your house the majority of the time

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
have sex in the middle of a busy high way

You just need to looksmax more, become better looking, the better you look the more social you will become, the better you will feel around other people.

There’s more but this is the first and most important step you gotta take.

Last edited:
I agree with the central message of what you said.

I will just reinforce that personalitypill IS lookspill/facepill.

I am a shy introverted nerd, why? Because I look like a nerd and unfortunately was cursed with a MTN face. Never had a decent 5.5+/10 woman look at my face or compliment me in any way.
In middle school girls would tell me how ugly I was and how I couldn't be friends with the hot guys of my class cause I wasn’t one of them (brutal!!!).
In high school I did not have the confidence to start an instagram when it first became a thing. I spent the entirety of my high school without even speaking with a girl.

Such is the life of a sub HTN.

High iq grey
The Rock Applause GIF