I need money

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and isis_Bleach
Gamble

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and GabachoCopium
"Gamble’? Is that what you think this is, some twisted game? I’m not here to play around or be some punchline for your amusement. You think you can just throw out a word and expect me to be a passive participant in your little charade? You have no idea who you’re dealing with. I’m not a person you can dismiss so easily. If you want to play, then let’s get real about it. But be warned: this isn’t a game you’re prepared to win.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, vernier, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
;)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
@isis_Bleach no way bud!! I’m not going that

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and itzyaboyJJ
i threw my phone ane it posted that idk why:whatfeels:but all u gotta do is apply to mcdonalds. ur a spic like theyll hire u instantly. like i said i got $1500 2 weeks like cmon bro do u think u could make more than that any other way?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GabachoCopium, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Scam normies

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, isis_Bleach and GabachoCopium
Ask your parents for a loan and neet

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, isis_Bleach and GabachoCopium
"Gamble’? Is that what you think this is, some twisted game? I’m not here to play around or be some punchline for your amusement. You think you can just throw out a word and expect me to be a passive participant in your little charade? You have no idea who you’re dealing with. I’m not a person you can dismiss so easily. If you want to play, then let’s get real about it. But be warned: this isn’t a game you’re prepared to win.
bro stands on business:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and GabachoCopium
Drugs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, isis_Bleach and GabachoCopium
@isis_Bleach good plan bud I will apply to McDonald’s tomorrow

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ShowerMaxxing and isis_Bleach
I’m ALL IN PAL! Newsflash, this ain’t my first rodeo. You better saddle up boy, I’m about to take you through a roller coaster of emotions

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@isis_Bleach good plan bud I will apply McDonald’s tomorrow
prepare ur anus buddy. make sure to speak spanish at the interview be like si senor y papas con su orden? thats mcwageslavery for u bud :feelsrope: shits worrh it thocuz i ltierally can buy steroids now

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GabachoCopium
The young Indian method 😈

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium