How do i get more confident when it comes to women

T

ThePrinceOfPersia

Iron
I am a pretty good-looking dude. My whole friend group thinks im the best looking out of all of them. But the thing is they know how to talk to women and I don't. They have been flirting with girls and stuff like that since like middle school because they were average looking and got used to talking to girls. Me? I was fucking hideous and fat in middle school and through the first half of high school. But near the end of 10th I got into mewing like crazy and started working out more and I understood that I had the genes to be good looking but I wasn't because of some random bad luck with my tongue posture when I was younger. I flirt with ugly girls as a joke and they hit me up and shit but when it comes to any girl that's slightly above avg my mind loses its shit and I start breaking down. I start stuttering and laughing awkwardly and everything goes to shit. One time I was in the drive through of a panda express with my gym bro in the passenger seat. I started talking to the cute drive-thru girl and her eye contact fucked me up. I dropped the money when i gave it to her so it caused her to have to pick it up and i was stuttering the whole time and constantly said sorry. I think I said sorry like over 7 times. It also didn't help that I came from the gym so I was all sweaty (at least I had a pump)

So my question is, is there any way to get confident enough to talk to women?