How do I get my hair like this?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Hey. So, my hair is super straight. How do I make it like this? Slightly curly and wavy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and SubhumanCurrycel
That hair kinda sucks if it wasn't for his face. Curtains to about eye level is the best.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ifyouwannabemylover, randomvanish and 2 others
respawn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Hey. So, my hair is super straight. How do I make it like this? Slightly curly and wavy

View attachment 1270004
This is hilarious my hair has finally come into vogue with all these zoomies who want curly hair just in time for mine to go beyond salvation

Do not use shampoo with silicon and sulphates, Air dry ur hair or use a cotton t shirt (patting on the head not hard), do not wash your hair everyday with shampoo.

Do not use shampoo with silicon and sulphates, Air dry ur hair or use a cotton t shirt (patting on the head not hard), do not wash your hair everyday with shampoo.
Nah dude. My hair gets greasy way too fast. I wash it once a day, and that's a minimum amount. It's not like I will get curls out of nowhere even if I stop doing that.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Based and hairpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Nah dude. My hair gets greasy way too fast. I wash it once a day, and that's a minimum amount. It's not like I will get curls out of nowhere even if I stop doing that.
Me too, but you have to bear the greasiness also washing everyday is gonna make it even more greasy as you can sometimes cause your glands to produce more oils. And fyi straight to wavy hair is possible trust me lol

Me too, but you have to bear the greasiness also washing everyday is gonna make it even more greasy as you can sometimes cause your glands to produce more oils. And fyi straight to wavy hair is possible trust me lol
Nah dude I am not bearing that lmao. I tried and it didn't do shit. I work everyday, I aint losing a job for this

Nah dude I am not bearing that lmao. I tried and it didn't do shit. I work everyday, I aint losing a job for this
Okay scratch the not washing everyday. Did u try the other stuff?

View attachment 1270004
Stop showering. I'm not joking. It made my hair go from dead straight to about this curly if not slightly curlier.

After showering and buzzing it all off my hair is permanently wavy now, about less curly than this but not as straight as before.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Stop showering. I'm not joking. It made my hair go from dead straight to about this curly if not slightly curlier.

After showering and buzzing it all off my hair is permanently wavy now, about less curly than this but not as straight as before.
Bro how did u walk with greasy ass hair tf

Buy sea salt spray and use a hair diffuser like this
9E56C321 866E 4692 BEFD 9A4C3EE3C681

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Already tried. Stops being wavy after 30 mins. Even if I use hair pomade to try to keep it up
so your hair is asian tier straight?
You probably need a perm then

My hair is really thick, and straight. It's not asian tier, but it's fairly straight

So this is how I look with sea salt hairspray, hair pomade, and diffuser. It's not curly. Still straight

And it keeps falling down, so every 5 minutes I have to use my hands and mirror to lift it up again

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
So this is how I look with sea salt hairspray, hair pomade, and diffuser. It's not curly. Still straight

And it keeps falling down, so every 5 minutes I have to use my hands and mirror to lift it up again

View attachment 1270150
That's about as good as you can get it without a perm. The guy you posted has different color, thickness, and hair type.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Normies at that school with that haircut get tons of attention. It's incredibly NT.
it still looks like shit

I'd sacrifice some NTness for it

View attachment 1270150
damn you live up to your username for sure, Im sorry bro

Already tried. Stops being wavy after 30 mins. Even if I use hair pomade to try to keep it up
don't use pomade it straightens hair