How do I get my protein in on a caloric defecit?

g00dvib3s1

g00dvib3s1

Iron
Im currently cutting down to 12% BF rn with 1k-1.1k calories a day

What are some clean foods to get at least 60-120g of protein without exceeding 1k daily calories?
I'm trying to eat clean and I cant find a good clean protein powder without sugar and a bunch of unnecessary crap and that doesnt have a shitload of calories.

Lays or Doritos

Im currently cutting down to 12% BF rn with 1k-1.1k calories a day

What are some clean foods to get at least 60-120g of protein without exceeding 1k daily calories?
I'm trying to eat clean and I cant find a good clean protein powder without sugar and a bunch of unnecessary crap and that doesnt have a shitload of calories.
eat 1lb of any meat with low fat content :)

not gonna take that shit its genuinely gonna wreck my progress if i touch any chips
wasting ur prime tastebud years for something called "health" sounds moronic

1000 calories daily is bad unless you're a 4'10" woman (or shorter) who is trying to lose weight.

never lose more than 1% of your weight per week. That means if you're 200 lbs, lose 2 lbs per week, if you're 300 lbs, lose 3 lbs per week, and so on. Never aim to lose 5+ lbs per week, that will just wreck your metabolism and make you lose a lot of lean tissue, even if you never lifted weights before you will experience muscle atrophy from starvation.