How do I get over the fact that my boyfriend has an ugly penis?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Hello, so, first of all, I feel preeeetty shallow and superficial over the fact that this is even an issue at all for me, so please don't judge me too harshly? :( But still be completely honest with me, I'd appreciate that.

I've recently started dating this man who is really really great in almost every sense. The main issue I currently have with him is, well, his penis. And don't get me wrong, I have no intentions of ever telling him this (I don't want to ruin his self steem or make him self conscious), or of breaking up with him over it (Again, he's a great guy and I'm very happy with him).

I don't really think I need to go into detail about the things I don't like about his penis, but I'd like to give you guys a vague idea of why I don't find it to be really attractive. My priorities for whether or not I consider a penis to be attractive are: Hygiene > Overall aesthetic >>>> Girth > Size.

He definitely delivers in the first aspect! He's a very clean boy! But... that's kind of it? Overall aesthetic (and by this I mean the way that it looks regardless of size, like how the foreskin looks when it's pulled back, how evenly proportioned it is, etc) is very important to me mainly because of the things I'm into. I'm someone who really enjoys things like worshipping my partner's penis during oral, and I just love staring at it during it; another thing I really like is just kind of playing with my partner's penis in a sort of non-sexual way? Like we're just both chilling not doing much together, and I just start playing with his penis for no real reason other than just because I like his genitals?

And don't get me wrong, him having a penis I don't find attractive won't stop me from doing this, I still want to share those experiences with him and do those things for him. I just wish I could enjoy that aesthetic part of it that I've had with other partners.

I don't really know why I'm posting this, since I don't know if there is anything that I can personally do to get over these preferences and he clearly can't do anything about it. I guess I partly just needed to get it off my chest? I'm sorry.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, baerr, Bars and 3 others

Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Post LBGTQ content
Bane no

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and Suns9999
in other words: ur an ugly fat whore and the only man who will ever love you has a shrimp dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
And people here still cope and say dick aesthetics don't matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, EverythingMattersCel, Rhino LeFort and 7 others
And people here still cope and say dick aesthetics don't matter.
Ofc they matter pink tip 7x6 symmetrical non bone pressed is ideal, over for ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Meanwhile her ugly pussy:ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and ElySioNs
Ofc they matter pink tip 7x6 symmetrical non bone pressed is ideal, over for ethnics
I attended a white high school and a guy got made fun of for having a pink dick. :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
I attended a white high school and a guy got made fun of for having a pink dick. :feelsgah:
How? Unless his whole dick was pink then that’s weird, light pink tip is aesthetic and mogs every other color