how do i get palate expander in southeast asia.

bean latte

bean latte

Iron
title.

i asked an orthodontist before and she deflects it and says that i need braces,i said ill buy removeable palate expander like those chromium cobalt mental sintered shit

and she keeps saying i need braces..

she literally inspected my whole ass mouth and she says its fine. its obvious that i have a tongue that doesnt even fit cause my palate too small off by 5mm or something.

i swear doctors are really in for the money

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer and <6PSLcel
Yeah unfortunately you’re gonna have to go to America or Germany for this kind of thing

• +1
Reactions: bean latte
Watch jaw hacks on YouTube before you commence with anything like braces, mse, sarpe etc because if done wrong you’ll at best see no difference to maxilla side and forward growth which I assume you want, and at worst you’ll look even more recessed

Watch jaw hacks on YouTube before you commence with anything like braces, mse, sarpe etc because if done wrong you’ll at best see no difference to maxilla side and forward growth which I assume you want, and at worst you’ll look even more recessed
my left jaw is the cause of my face asymmetry, its in a bit almost like its connected to my neck meanwhile my right one is noticeable abit

is there any fix? and also your right i need maxillia growth

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
my left jaw is the cause of my face asymmetry, its in a bit almost like its connected to my neck meanwhile my right one is noticeable abit

is there any fix? and also your right i need maxillia growth
First of, how old are you ?

First of, how old are you ?
and also my father maxillia is not flat its grown to the bit where it doesnt look like it sinks

• Hmm...
definetly no..
why so? also can you post a pic like this?
What is High-arched palate or Gothic palate? | News | Dentagama

you have enough time bro

I'm 20 everything is harder now

• +1
Ok, so you need to get either sarpe or ease done asafp, because past 16, and maybe just maybe if your lucky at 18, you sutures fuse meaning that any tooth borne palate expander won’t widen your maxilla

you have enough time bro

personal reasons i cant

thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

you have enough time bro

It’s sad init we’re gonna have to get mse done and then most likely SSOT and bimax

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
title.

i asked an orthodontist before and she deflects it and says that i need braces,i said ill buy removeable palate expander like those chromium cobalt mental sintered shit

and she keeps saying i need braces..

she literally inspected my whole ass mouth and she says its fine. its obvious that i have a tongue that doesnt even fit cause my palate too small off by 5mm or something.

i swear doctors are really in for the money
I can find it easily in Bali,Indonesia