how do i get/promote forward growth

cavy

cavy

i will never get to slay
title

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
bimax or you can try the tiktokcel copes like towel pulling
Bimax like any other surgery (but especially a hard surgery like Bimax), should not be used to create a Halo
It should be used to correct a large Falio

Bimax will not help most people despite whatever this forum's obsession with it is

It helps severely downgrown people, who reached that stage as a result of premolar extractions/ braces with elastics etc.

It will always look uncanny if done on somebody who exhibits more forward growth than minimal recession and above

But luckily @cavy forward growth is not as important for men as it is for women

• +1
Reactions: eiegta, cavy and MA_ascender
Bimax like any other surgery (but especially a hard surgery like Bimax), should not be used to create a Halo
It should be used to correct a large Falio

Bimax will not help most people despite whatever this forum's obsession with it is

It helps severely downgrown people, who reached that stage as a result of premolar extractions/ braces with elastics etc.

It will always look uncanny if done on somebody who exhibits more forward growth than minimal recession and above

But luckily @cavy forward growth is not as important for men as it is for women
agree 100 percent, it's just that there is really nothing much to do for increasing forward growth and i just needed something to say. of course if you're slightly recessed you wouldnt get a fuckin bimax jfl

• +1
Reactions: greycel