how do i get retin a from curology

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
is it just random depending on what input you gave in???

YouTube has a zero-tolerance policy for Columbine videos because of Pekka Auvinen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Poonis, Deleted member 5969, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
fuck my high time preference i just ordered anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
where did you order from i need some too

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
where did you order from i need some too
curology.com
but you need to send them 3 pics of your face and they may not send you it anyways (i canceled order - i didn't want them to see my subhuman face)

one surefire way to order it is alldaychemist.com
the only reason i chose curology is because the first month for $4.99 they send retin - a if lucky and moisturizer, cleanser, and spot pads.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sdmaster, Iplaysoccer and Deleted member 6423
u have to mention that you’ve used medication before, then there’s a list and u select tret on there, u can then choose if u want it and the concentration u need

• +1
curology.com
but you need to send them 3 pics of your face and they may not send you it anyways (i canceled order - i didn't want them to see my subhuman face)

one surefire way to order it is alldaychemist.com
the only reason i chose curology is because the first month for $4.99 they send retin - a if lucky and moisturizer, cleanser, and spot pads.

fuck why does this have to be so hard. i went to a drug store to get some and the only ones they sell cosmetically is like 0.025 percent.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6423
fuck why does this have to be so hard. i went to a drug store to get some and the only ones they sell cosmetically is like 0.025 percent.
nah if u follow my guide above u can get whatever tret concentration ur heart desires

and they’re having a free trial so u can get a free bottle rn 2

nah if u follow my guide above u can get whatever tret concentration ur heart desires

and they’re having a free trial so u can get a free bottle rn 2

thanks homie. this shit boutta be nice for me. My skin already is naturally pretty good but retin will have it glowing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
How do you buy vegetables from the grocery store? How do you tie your shoes? Seriously, I’m not sure how YOU manage to do either of those.

This is like asking, “how do I get finasteride from keeps/forhims?”. You know, the websites where you literally go to easily get online prescriptions for finasteride

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Chintuck22
How do you buy vegetables from the grocery store? How do you tie your shoes? Seriously, I’m not sure how YOU manage to do either of those.

This is like asking, “how do I get finasteride from keeps/forhims?”. You know, the websites where you literally go to easily get online prescriptions for finasteride
nah ur ignorant if u went to curology u would know it’s not presented to u to choose what goes in your formula yourself automatically, the whole point is that an expert makes it for u

• +1
nah ur ignorant if u went to curology u would know it’s not presented to u to choose what goes in your formula yourself automatically, the whole point is that an expert makes it for u

I literally get my tretinoin from Curology. They KNOW that’s why people go to them. You just say you are concerned with anti-aging, treating fine lines, etc. And guess what active ingredient they will prescribe you? It starts with a T. Probably along with two of these: azelaic acid, niacinamide, clindamycin.

If for some super strange reason they don’t happen to include tretinoin, just fucking email your assigned dermatologist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and St. Wristcel
I literally get my tretinoin from Curology. They KNOW that’s why people go to them. You just say you are concerned with anti-aging, treating fine lines, etc. And guess what active ingredient they will prescribe you? It starts with a T. Probably along with two of these: azelaic acid, niacinamide, clindamycin.

If for some super strange reason they don’t happen to include tretinoin, just fucking email your assigned dermatologist.
I doubt they know that's why people go to them, there whole customer base then would be lookmaxxers and soccer moms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and St. Wristcel