100potential

100potential

Iron
is sleeping on the back cope and I just should kms or do hardmaxxx
IMG 0532
IMG 0534

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Everything else other than surgery is cope, either way symmetry isn’t going to ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, antony 726, truthhurts and 2 others
asymmetry isnt your problem

• +1
Reactions: watah, Bitchwhipper2 and schizolool
asymmetry isnt your problem
what’s my my problem besides facial hair, high bf% and skin right now cuz I am working on these things at the moment

Your eyebrows are pretty shit I’d say go to a salon and ask for darker eyebrows and to pluck any unnecessary hairs
thanks, u would be shocked honestly if u knew how they looked before, I currently do minoxidil 5mg and castor oil, but thinking of micro blading

brutal under eyes.

Asymetrry isnt the main issue here

Its ur eyebags and paleness

@NZb6Air where you at Bhai:ogre:. Help this soul.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
He doenst want surgery :lul:
Still do a surgery list for him. If he doesn’t want surgery, then he isn’t craving ascension :feelsokman:

• +1
Your features r good so the assymetry doesnt really failo u

wdym by ncr, rhino?
Neurocranical reconstruction. They put some ballon in your nose type shit. Don’t know how to explain this rn:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
angle grinder

dont focus on symmetry focus on debloating your face, moisturizing your lips, improving your coloring, improving your eyebrows and getting rid of these dark circles. I can help with some of these if you want

Neurocranical reconstruction. They put some ballon in your nose type shit. Don’t know how to explain this rn:ogre:
i know the balloon shit , i thought u meant nasal cartilage reconstruction :lul: , it doesnt do shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
dont focus on symmetry focus on debloating your face, moisturizing your lips, improving your coloring, improving your eyebrows and getting rid of these dark circles. I can help with some of these if you want
wanna actually know🙏

Still do a surgery list for him. If he doesn’t want surgery, then he isn’t craving ascension :feelsokman:
what do you think? give me a surgery that would ascend him, let's see if u learning :feelshah:

• +1
I would actually consider hardmaxxxing, so elaborate plz
i know the balloon shit , i thought u meant nasal cartilage reconstruction :lul: , it doesnt do shit nigga

I heard it can fix minor asymmetry? So cope basically, even if you this professionally?:ogre: And have Africans better bones structure than whites?

• +1
This guy has under eye lines , which is what i have and no amount of volufiline fixed that . I have tried retin a yet but people say your not supposed to apply it on that area anyway

• +1
what do you think? give me a surgery that would ascend him, let's see if u learning :feelshah:
Jaw implants and undereye fat grafts? Are the cause of nasolabial folds because of shit maxilla or smiling too much or lack of fats?:think:

• +1
thank y’all for responds, will consider your advice

• +1
Jaw implants and undereye fat grafts? Are the cause of nasolabial folds because of shit maxilla or smiling too much or lack of fats?:think:
Lefort 3 will ascend him definetly:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
no he has an upper maxillary deficiency :
- cues : lower eyelid out of position, lower scelral show, nasojugal folds, shit byzogamitc width (which gives him the mid face soft tissue sagging aka no hollow cheeks and nasolabial folds)
- fix : infraorbital-malar implants
- most retarded nigger advice possible : fat grats cause he has thick soft tissue from the nasolabial folds and has a lot of fat (nice aegyosals)

softmax : brush his nigger lips and apply cherry chapstick after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and 100potential
Volufiline is cope for under eye area, right?

- cues : lower eyelid out of position, lower scelral show, nasojugal folds, shit byzogamitc width (which gives him the mid face soft tissue sagging aka no hollow cheeks and nasolabial folds)
- most retarded nigger advice possible : fat grats cause he has thick soft tissue from the nasolabial folds and has a lot of fat (nice aegyosals)

damn, thank u man

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
wanna actually know🙏
moisturizing lips: just apply some vaseline on them overnight and use lip balm when you wake up (everyday) and it'll probably be enough.Also, you can microneedle them and brush them with the toothbrush for them to appear more red, which is attractive to girls.

debloating face and getting rid of face fat: drink lots of water, do high intensity cardio everyday, be in a caloric deficit, eat lots of potassium, eat less sodium, avoid processed food, dont eat too many carbs, and use a gua sha. All these things will help debloat your face/getting rid of face fat

improving your coloring: in your case, just get colored contacts and, as said before, make your lips more red. your coloring is not that bad.

improving your eyebrows: minoxidil 2x a day, dermarolling 2x a week. after 2 months you will start to see noticeable changes. Also, trim your eyebrows with an eyebrow razor, but dont overdo it.

dark circles: you can try to fix them with volufiline + microneedling, but as you have very noticeable dark circles, I dont think its gonna be enough. So I'd say the best solution is probably a laser treatment, as your dark circles seem to be vascular in these pics. I have the same type of dark circles and will do the same procedure.

good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 100potential

casually called someone retarded nigger jfl

• +1
moisturizing lips: just apply some vaseline on them overnight and use lip balm when you wake up (everyday) and it'll probably be enough.Also, you can microneedle them and brush them with the toothbrush for them to appear more red, which is attractive to girls.

debloating face and getting rid of face fat: drink lots of water, do high intensity cardio everyday, be in a caloric deficit, eat lots of potassium, eat less sodium, avoid processed food, dont eat too many carbs, and use a gua sha. All these things will help debloat your face/getting rid of face fat

improving your coloring: in your case, just get colored contacts and, as said before, make your lips more red. your coloring is not that bad.

improving your eyebrows: minoxidil 2x a day, dermarolling 2x a week. after 2 months you will start to see noticeable changes. Also, trim your eyebrows with an eyebrow razor, but dont overdo it.

dark circles: you can try to fix them with volufiline + microneedling, but as you have very noticeable dark circles, I dont think its gonna be enough. So I'd say the best solution is probably a laser treatment, as your dark circles seem to be vascular in these pics. I have the same type of dark circles and will do the same procedure.

good luck bro
thank you man, probably best I can do with softmaxxxing

• +1
Reactions: geenger
I heard it can fix minor asymmetry? So cope basically, even if you this professionally?:ogre: And have Africans better bones structure than whites?
@NZb6Air thoghts on this?:ogre:

• +1
thank bhais, never imagined I could get this much info

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
no

nigga it's chiropractor type shit theres no "professionals"
I swear there is some user who paid 1000 euros for ncr and he said it fixed a bit of his asymmetry. I’m gonna send you the thread if I can find that shit:ogre::feelsokman:

• +1
you fix it by having parents with great genetics

• JFL
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Asymmetry is only caused by bones and facial muscles? Right?
it could be both skeletal, soft tissue related or liquids but some assymetry is good

if total assymetry(like the black nigga meme) was 0 and full assymetry (like mirrored at half) was 10
the ideal is 5 to 7, not 10

however too much assymetry is very bad and too much assymetry is most of the time gonna be skeletal

• +1
it could be both skeletal, soft tissue related or liquids but some assymetry is good

if total assymetry(like the black nigga meme) was 0 and full assymetry (like mirrored at half) was 10

however too much assymetry is very bad and too much assymetry is most of the time gonna be skeletal
Send pics of your symmetry Tier list:ogre:

• +1
On top of every other subhumanity, the final fuck you is assymetry. Only surgery can make a major difference in changing your bone position

• +1

Do you mean him

IMG 5932

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and NZb6Air