How do I get rid of dry eyes?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
I have been having this problem since I was a kid, my eyes are just dry for some reason i tried eyedrops but it makes it worse somehow, my eyes tear up when air hits them and when i go out to malls i blink a lot and my eyes would get red sometimes from the air. lmk if there is any fix for this shit.

do you have lower scalera show?

do u wear contacts? If so maybe u have cheap ones. Switching to silicone lenses which let through more air worked for me

do u take isotret? Dry eyes is one of the common side effects.

go to ur doctor, he may prescribe u varenicline nasal spray

I have been having this problem since I was a kid, my eyes are just dry for some reason i tried eyedrops but it makes it worse somehow, my eyes tear up when air hits them and when i go out to malls i blink a lot and my eyes would get red sometimes from the air. lmk if there is any fix for this shit.
Astaxanthin.
And please go to doctor
Limit your screen time too

Astaxanthin.
And please go to doctor
Limit your screen time too
how can astaxanthin help? i went to a doctor multiple times they just give eyedrops

do u wear contacts? If so maybe u have cheap ones. Switching to silicone lenses which let through more air worked for me

do u take isotret? Dry eyes is one of the common side effects.

go to ur doctor, he may prescribe u varenicline nasal spray
I dont wear contacts, and i do take isotretinoin 20mg atm and i had dry eyes before taking it btw and whats a varenicline nasal spray and how can it help?

Getting all your micronutrients would help probably
i dont really think so even when i was eating clean for a while my eyes were getting dry