How do i get rid of eye bags?

Anthony1x

Anthony1x

Iron
i’ve always had dark dead eye bags that make me look tired and i honestly hate it. i’ve tried everything from moisturizer, eye repair cream, vitamin c serums and nothing seems to work. Anyone have any advice?

crazy i'd say consult a dermatologist or something you need products ig

• +1
Reactions: Anthony1x
Sometimes that’s just genetic and you can’t do shit about it

• +1
concelear is the only solution tbh

you need to experiment with it a lot of times and find the best product for your skin color

lefort 2 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
can be shit orbitals, can be genetic, can be both

• +1
Reactions: betty
i’ve always had dark dead eye bags that make me look tired and i honestly hate it. i’ve tried everything from moisturizer, eye repair cream, vitamin c serums and nothing seems to work. Anyone have any advice?
lack of sleep, too much stress and genetics (bad orbital bones) cause them. you can use makeup to hide it or you could also take a frozen spoon and hold it under your eyes but its temporary.

• +1
Either fillers, fat grafts or implants depending on your situation. If it’s mild, fillers work

• +1
Reactions: betty and TheBrownOne
Sleep, autist. Sleep.

Put the fukin implant under eye bitch

Proper sleep, you could try cold spoons the next morning after your facial routine but for me it hasn’t done much

hard mew asf