how do i get rid of eyebags

itsjustoverforme

itsjustoverforme

Iron
i do sleep a lot but my under eyes have discoloring and bags how do i get rid of them

lack of vitamins and water can cause dark undereyes, in the morning every morning use ice on your undereyes to try get swelling down

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and itsjustoverforme
i do sleep a lot but my under eyes have discoloring and bags how do i get rid of them
lack of vitamins and water can cause dark undereyes, in the morning every morning use ice on your undereyes to try get swelling down
Warm water will improve the circulation, bags will get bigger but retract after a while... I think it's better than cold which should only be used as an analgesic tho

makeup?💀 won’t that shit get me made fun of?
it could also be genetic. I don't have eyebags but my under eye area is genetically darker. I sleep 9 hours a day and ice my face in the morning. its just genetics sometimes

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and itsjustoverforme
makeup?💀 won’t that shit get me made fun of?
Yes and it gives acne also so you will have shit skin under eyebags too

Limit screen time, sleep 9-11h, drink a lot of water (buy those 500ml beer glasses trust me it will be so much easier), make sure you’re getting those 20k IU vitamin D daily, nofap (unironically, when you fap certain things release that gives you eyebags)

• +1
Reactions: itsjustoverforme and noss
crazy gay rope bro just fix your acne
i do skincare but i cant avoid the toxicity of the modern world and sometimes it gets too much stop coping with muh gay anything to ascend

Yes and it gives acne also so you will have shit skin under eyebags too

Limit screen time, sleep 9-11h, drink a lot of water (buy those 500ml beer glasses trust me it will be so much easier), make sure you’re getting those 20k IU vitamin D daily, nofap (unironically, when you fap certain things release that gives you eyebags)
this one helped a lot, what should i do instead of watching a screen tho cuz like everything is online

i do skincare but i cant avoid the toxicity of the modern world and sometimes it gets too much stop coping with muh gay anything to ascend
bro skincare IS NOT makeup stop using gloss and other makeup products just use actual beneficial products for your skin
im trying to help you bro stop using makeup it can badly impact your skin

Do cardio, play football, take potassium, less sodium to debloat or caffinemaxx, but the darkness would stay

• +1
Reactions: itsjustoverforme
it could be genetic, like my case, make up and ice is the only real easy remedy there is. You will need blepharoplasty to actually fix it.

volufiline twice a day for 3 months your welcome

• +1
Reactions: gabpepin and itsjustoverforme
this one helped a lot, what should i do instead of watching a screen tho cuz like everything is online
Read a book if you need to study you get 30% more learning btw its in studies
Go to course sylabus
Look at bibliography
But the books there
Read them

Set limits for instagram youtube social media. I have 25m dauly and trust me thats enough. I use it so wisely now and it feels good everyday when I use those 25 mins since dopamine spacing

Talk more with ppl also. In class, in your mums car on the way home, dinner. Talk instead of using phone

If u need entertainment ball do a sport, instruments, bible, jerk off (hopefully you wont need to)

This is kinda redpill but rotterd in here look like rotters cause they rot, right? To not rot, do these things

• +1
sleep
vitamins
drink lots of water
massage undereyes
maybe youre bloated so get unbloated and thatll make some change
ice your eyes
Will vitamin C fix my eyebagss?

• +1