How do i get rid of gyno

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
Im at this stage right now

are there any SARMS or minerals i can take to reduce or get rid of it?

i cant get aromatase inhibitors because it requires a prescription to buy them.

im 17 now, should i just wait for them to go away? Will they even go away?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 20370, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
Perform surgery on urself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Slayercel, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
for context it basically dissapears when im in the cold

its not that severe. my nipples are just puffy and you can see them sticking out of my shirt

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and forevermirin
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 21863 and RopeMaxxed
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and RopeMaxxed
bro please let me know when you find a solution that isnt surgery. my surgery is in a year and i have to have permanent scars on my chest that make me look like a trans .

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bugeye, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
i wonder if people with gyno has more feminine faces

View attachment 2109308

I have it similar and it mostly goes away if I reach my 100% rda for Vitamin E, C, Selenium, and zinc. These are all antioxidants and will reduce swelling. check @joonla's most recent thread where we discuss reaching the rda for these more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and RopeMaxxed
Some people are able to rid their gyno with a raloxifene cycle but for others it comes back after stopping.
You can easily buy AI's online without a prescription, same with raloxfiene which is a SERM.

Surgery is the only other option, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: zorro2512
i wonder if people with gyno has more feminine faces
Gyno is caused by too much testosterone.

the testosterone is converted to estrogen by aromatase, which forms breast tissue

thats why gyno is treated with aromatase inhibitors.

So it depends. if your gyno is because of too much test, then you have masculine features

if your gyno is because you had high estrogen to begin with, you have a feminine face

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
bro please let me know when you find a solution that isnt surgery. my surgery is in a year and i have to have permanent scars on my chest that make me look like a trans .
the scars are pretty small though

whereas troons have huge long scars since they had entire boobs

also you can larp and say it was from an injury

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Gyno is caused by too much testosterone.

the testosterone is converted to estrogen by aromatase, which forms breast tissue

thats why gyno is treated with aromatase inhibitors.

So it depends. if your gyno is because of too much test, then you have masculine features

if your gyno is because you had high estrogen to begin with, you have a feminine face
doesnt seem that simple. Why there are man with more feminine faces without gyno? Im one example.

the scars are pretty small though

whereas troons have huge long scars since they had entire boobs

also you can larp and say it was from an injury
yeah true, ive had gyno for like 1+ years now maybe longer, i think because i had a delayed puberty start (im 15, had like almost 0 test at 13) do you think my doctor would give me aromatase inhibitors for my gyno (he knows i have it) and would they even work since ive had gyno so long ?

Some people are able to rid their gyno with a raloxifene cycle but for others it comes back after stopping.

You can easily buy AI's online without a prescription, same with raloxfiene which is a SERM.

Surgery is the only other option, everything else is cope.
Raloxifene only works for pseudogynecomastia, which is extra fatty deposits in the chest.
Or for pro bodybuilders looking to prevent the formation of hard gynecomastia lumps in case of a failed pct (post cycle therapy).

OP said he has hard glandular lumps behind the nipples.
That is true gynecomastia (not pseudogyno) and the only thing that will work, like you said, is gynecomastia surgery.

Someone above worried about lifelong scars, but they have techniques now that leave very minimal scarring by making a half-crescent shaped opening on the lower part of the nipple to remove the breast gland. The scar blends in with the areola and becomes invisible in a couple of years.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Rt-Rust1

View attachment 2109308

You don't need prescriptions for aromasin. In fact dont take it if you're such an obedient cuck.

doesnt seem that simple. Why there are man with more feminine faces without gyno? Im one example.
you just have a low hormonal profile in general then

low testosterone and low estrogen. So not enough testosterone to convert to estrogen to give you gyno, and not even estrogen to even get gyno in the first place

i have a high hormonal profile, high test and high estrogen. so i have more masculine features like a wider neck and a beard but i also have gyno

You don't need prescriptions for aromasin. In fact dont take it if you're such an obedient cuck.
im only 17 years old and my parents wont buy aromasin for me

is there an online source where i can buy aromasin without a prescription?

leanmaxx to 12%, it gets rid of gyno for most people

leanmaxx to 12%, it gets rid of gyno for most people
are you sure? i can feel the breast tissue under by nipples. so its definetely not fat

does it have to do with less fat = less estrogen production?

yeah, lower body fat usually increases testosterone and brings hormonal balance (i think)
alright. Ramadan is coming soon so leanmaxxing will be inevitable inshallah :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
im only 17 years old and my parents wont buy aromasin for me

is there an online source where i can buy aromasin without a prescription?
Alldaychemist
You don't need to add extra info if they ask just say name etc and you'll be fine then just wait like a few days to 2 weeks for delivery.
Got retinol and aromasin from them. My parents know but they don't care cuz I'm useless to them.

I have it similar and it mostly goes away if I reach my 100% rda for Vitamin E, C, Selenium, and zinc. These are all antioxidants and will reduce swelling. check @joonla's most recent thread where we discuss reaching the rda for these more
Send link

Raloxifene only works for pseudogynecomastia, which is extra fatty deposits in the chest.
Or for pro bodybuilders looking to prevent the formation of hard gynecomastia lumps in case of a failed pct (post cycle therapy).

OP said he has hard glandular lumps behind the nipples.
That is true gynecomastia (not pseudogyno) and the only thing that will work, like you said, is gynecomastia surgery.

Someone above worried about lifelong scars, but they have techniques now that leave very minimal scarring by making a half-crescent shaped opening on the lower part of the nipple to remove the breast gland. The scar blends in with the areola and becomes invisible in a couple of years.
I am taking test, but I will stop if it means developing gyno. Can I avoid developing it while taking test by taking tamoxiphen or something like that?

I am taking test, but I will stop if it means developing gyno. Can I avoid developing it while taking test by taking tamoxiphen or something like that?
Yeah, tamoxifen is used to prevent the formation of gyno while on cycle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Rt-Rust1
Take Aromatase Inhibitor, it shrinks nipple

View attachment 2109308

Surgery

Send link
this should be more or less what you're looking for. Try and reach your rda for all the nutrients listed. Put in a typical day of eating and add and subtract based on micronutrients. Try avocado, kiwi, fish, nuts, milk, red meat if you need to fill gaps. you can use whatever as long as it isn't a supplement.

I got my mammary glands removed for this reason. Didnt have enlarged chest, just those painful lumps

The best decision of my life - my nipples are flat, small and insensitive now, and the scars are absolutely unnoticeable because they only go around areolas. The surgery is a joke and doesnt even require general anesthesia. My case wasnt too severe, tho, i was just neurotic about it

This shit wont just "go away after puberty" as lazy doctors were telling me, the process of enlargement is irreversible and you wont reverse it by eating more fucking vegetables or losing 3 more kg

Last edited:
I got my mammary glands removed for this reason. Didnt have enlarged chest, just those painful lumps

The best decision of my life - my nipples are flat, small and insensitive now, and the scars are absolutely unnoticeable because they only go around areolas. The surgery is a joke and doesnt even require general anesthesia. My case wasnt too severe, tho, i was just neurotic about it

This shit wont just "go away after puberty" as lazy doctors were telling me, the process of enlargement is irreversible and you wont reverse it by eating more fucking vegetables or losing 3 more kg
nice, i guess ill try using ralox first and if that doesn't eradicate it completely ill try surgery

Just letting you know do NOT use sarms or anything that alters your hormones unless you want that gland to expand