How do I get rid of my beta personality?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
I get called "nice" and "kind" by people, which in reality means "weak" and "inoffensive". I think my beta personality prevents me from ascending, looks aside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and 1 other person
I remember a brutal moment my slut coworker said to me about a Chad coworker “he’s such a fucking dick. But if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be sexy ahaaaa” and I stood there smiling because I knew the blackpill is never wrong

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
I remember a brutal moment my slut coworker said to me about a Chad coworker “he’s such a fucking dick. But if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t be sexy ahaaaa” and I stood there smiling because I knew the blackpill is never wrong
I hate women and their slut nature.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Madridista
I think my beta personality prevents me from ascending, looks aside.
Nothing to do with your personality. Normies and foids often use "nice guy" as an insult against sub5 men if they say that the dating is hard. Whether chad is bad or good, he will still slay. A chad can be anything and still fuck.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista
Accept your death.

It's a constant battle out there, so prepare the way soldiers prepare for battle.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I get called "nice" and "kind" by people, which in reality means "weak" and "inoffensive". I think my beta personality prevents me from ascending, looks aside.
Stick with me bro 😎

You shouldn’t become a total dickhead or psychopath, don’t be extra nice or rude

Sometimes normies just compliment you by saying you're a nice or kind person instead of some weird shit

• +1
Reactions: Madridista