How do i get rid of slight beard shadow?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
B70DC3BE D3BB 412F 9288 B334DDEB072D
It ruins your youth and just looks plain awful . Any suggestions on how to either permanently remove or temporary?

Rub garlic on ur face

you're a man embrace it, stop being a little effeminate bitch
This is a looksmaxxing forum … take your redpill advice and fuck yourself . This is the main reason why chico descended

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche
This is a looksmaxxing forum … , take your redpill advice and fuck yourself . This is the main reason why chico descended
good times create weak men and weak men create hard times

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
oh yea i definitely need advice for this as well, it makes my skin slightly daker than the rest of my skin on my face and makes my lips a weird color

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Pluck it or IPL

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Pluck it or IPL
I will be getting ipl next summer , for now i will try to look into using makeup to conceal it .
oh yea i definitely need advice for this as well, it makes my skin slightly daker than the rest of my skin on my face and makes my lips a weird color
If it isnt that bad you can try and conceal it with bb cream . Another user suggested this to me

I will be getting ipl next summer , for now i will try to look into using makeup to conceal it .

If it isnt that bad you can try and conceal it with bb cream . Another user suggested this to me
You use makeup and you consider yourself a man? are u gay