How do i get rid of social anxiety

A

Afterchanger

Bronze
other than getting drunk or drugs

U live through it

it took me a growthspurt, and an insane gym transformation resulting me going from a 5'4 90lb twink to a 6'3 210lb lean chadlite. big ego and confidence booster. racking up the body count and rejecting old crushes helped. and also a little alcohol is your best friend in extreme social settings (parties, etc.) don't see a reason why you'd go sober anyways.

other than getting drunk or drugs
Would say Vorinostat, but it's so hard to source that it won't do much good except bring people hope they can't do anything with. Besides that, try out pregabalin.
You won't be able to take it every day, but in the social situations where it matters most, it can be a lifesaver. Say for a first date, the first day on the job, the day of a presentation, etc.
You could also look into MAOIs like tranylcypromine (parnate), and phenelzine (nardil), but these should probably be tried after you've at least tried pregabalin.

:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
Be good looking

MAN UP HOSS
America Is A Country For Old Men. And That's A Huge Problem… - Rantt Media

get a job that forces you to speak to people go out more socialize more be better looking

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Be successful if you winning alot your going to be more confident. Maybe go to gym or start a sport or learn a language. Anything that gives you milestones you can achieve

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss