How do I get rid of this keloid scar on the back of my right hand

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
It looks fucking atrocious. I’m lucky this wasn’t on my face tbh.
IMG 1990

View attachment 2965626
I have one on my knee and it does look bad low key which is why i always wear long pants now but there is no actual way of removing it because it always comes back worse by coming back bigger if you do remove it any way.

I have one on my knee and it does look bad low key which is why i always wear long pants now but there is no actual way of removing it because it always comes back worse by coming back bigger if you do remove it any way.
Fuark; I hope this is not a permanent scar. I’ll have to consult my doctor. Perhaps; they can laser it the fuck off or something.

Fuark; I hope this is not a permanent scar. I’ll have to consult my doctor. Perhaps; they can laser it the fuck off or something.
Nope, laser does not work, even steroids or cortisceroids dont work, and its fully permaneant. It either stays the same size or gets bigger

This guy got it removed but the reason there wasnt a part 2 update post surgery was because it grew back much much worse which the tv show just cancelled that episode.

Nope, laser does not work, even steroids or cortisceroids dont work, and its fully permaneant. It either stays the same size or gets bigger

This guy got it removed but the reason there wasnt a part 2 update post surgery was because it grew back much much worse which the tv show just cancelled that episode.

Fuarking brutal, mine aren't that big. So, I was hoping they could do something. Fuark man this is some ole bullshut !

View attachment 2965626
Supposedly people use Vitamin E? Not sure how it would work on a scar like this, but maybe it could reduce the redness. Pick up a fucking barbell, your hands and wrists look weak and feminine. 28000 posts on here and your arms look like this? While you worry about a little scar on your fucking hand? JFL

Supposedly people use Vitamin E? Not sure how it would work on a scar like this, but maybe it could reduce the redness. Pick up a fucking barbell, your hands and wrists look weak and feminine.
One step at a time neeguh. I'm getting back into peak shape. I've only been off the pills for like a month and a half. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

One step at a time neeguh. I'm getting back into peak shape. I've only been off the pills for like a month and a half. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Youve posted 28k times, I doubt you were ever in peak shape. What pills were you on?

Youve posted 28k times, I doubt you were ever in peak shape. What pills were you on?
Yea ngl that is a lil overkill on the posts. But I’ve been gymmaxing my whole life, just took long breaks inbetween due to burnout. And abilify/geodone mix. It nuked my body and I gained 70 pounds. It was impossible to workout in that condition.