How do I get rid of wrinkly dark eye circles?

L

liluzivert

Iron
I'm 18 but for some reason I have crows feet under my eyes. What can I do to get rid of it

According to my recent consultations with plastic doctor, fat graft is the only procedure which fixes dark circles.
Dark cicrcles under eyes are caused by the reddish color of the orbicularis muscle, when there is not enough fat between the muscle and the skin

Fat graft trargets this problem because fat is inoculated between muscle and the skin, meanwhile orbital rim implants cannot solve dark circles because they are nailed between the bone and the muscle

It’s caused by lack of under eye support if you are sleeping and you cannot do anything biased surgery

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
It’s caused by lack of under eye support if you are sleeping and you cannot do anything biased surgery
im running off 5 hours of sleep a day im guessing thats part of the issue then

Sleeping enough and drinking a lot of water (I do 4L a day) have definitely improved mine in about a week. To complete solve it tho I think you need surgery

depends on the reason why it is there, a lot of people have that based on genetics - surgery, a lot of people have it from being tired.
Do not do anything until you figure out the reason, see a doctor

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Elvisandreaa