How do i get the last seat

Underdog9494

Underdog9494

Iron
First day of school and im sittiing in the first row with the class nerd, i want the last row seat, theres one with 2 niggas but ion wanna just take it from them since they didnt rly do anything wrong buuut.. one is a girl and one is a gay 4 foot fag half my height sex repelant low t autistic homosexual monkey and acts like a bitch so i wouldnt rly feel bad and the other side there are like 4 guys but 1 of them is uhh you could say a friend but ion rly fuck with him who should i take the seat from and how, i was thinking just coming to class 15 min earlier and just staying in the seat and gaslighting that i was here the first or sum shit.

Just take the seat….?

Front row is okay it’s force you to be a good student since u can’t escape the class,

Front row is okay it’s force you to be a good student since u can’t escape the class,
Fuck no, im forced anyways, they put a big ass camera thats always recording video and audio in the corner of the class

Fuck no, im forced anyways, they put a big ass camera thats always recording video and audio in the corner of the class
Yeah but u can’t go on your phone in front of the teachers

So how will i cheat then nigga im gonna fail this grade if ion cheat
U need patience and balls When the examinator start to check the back row, it’s your time to cheat

• +1
Reactions: Underdog9494
last seat is for the cool kids

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and Underdog9494
last seat is for the cool kids
Then why are there only faggots sitting there, one is a loser, one got his dick leaked and it was small one is a fag and another one is a woman

Then why are there only faggots sitting there, one is a loser, one got his dick leaked and it was small one is a fag and another one is a woman
Hey can we not shame people with small penis? its not their fault

• Hmm...
Reactions: Underdog9494