How do I get this hairstyle

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
As in how do I style my hair so it’s like this. insane halo ngl needed for prettyboymaxxing. Serious answers

Attachments

• 97CCEEC4-28D4-450B-8D6F-F753E2D7EAA3.png
    97CCEEC4-28D4-450B-8D6F-F753E2D7EAA3.png
    488.8 KB · Views: 96
1- have wavy hair
2- let it grow
3- ???
4- be good looking :love:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5912
1- have wavy hair
2- let it grow
3- ???
4- be good looking :love:
I’ve got naturally wavy hair but it doesn’t sit like this so what a low iq answer plus this guy styles his hair

I’ve got naturally wavy hair but it doesn’t sit like this so what a low iq answer plus this guy styles his hair
there are diffrent types of hair even in one type like wave there is A - B -C , here he have thicker hair than yours that's why , also if your gonna call the only post that is keeping your thread relevant low iq and muh he styles his hair then stfu tbh

there are diffrent types of hair even in one type like wave there is A - B -C , here he have thicker hair than yours that's why , also if your gonna call the only post that is keeping your thread relevant low iq and muh he styles his hair then stfu tbh
Fkn grey cel

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Depends on your hair type, if u pm me a pic of your hair I can recommend products. For him in particular it looks like he has naturally wavy hair and is using something with light hold & shine like a styling cream & possibly a light mousse for volume since he has thin but dense hair. If you only have lightly wavy hair it will be hard to get this look without a lot of product.

Grant Marshall beta as they come. Just rope OP

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
He has perfect jaw and lips

curling iron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Put mousse when your hair is still wet and scrunch it and then just wait for it to air dry. If you have fine hair u can apply the mousse when its dry for extra hold and curl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Put mousse when your hair is still wet and scrunch it and then just wait for it to air dry. If you have fine hair u can apply the mousse when its dry for extra hold and curl
thanks bro

Depends on your hair type, if u pm me a pic of your hair I can recommend products. For him in particular it looks like he has naturally wavy hair and is using something with light hold & shine like a styling cream & possibly a light mousse for volume since he has thin but dense hair. If you only have lightly wavy hair it will be hard to get this look without a lot of product.
thats my hair tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 12.34.12.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-08 at 12.34.12.png
    942.7 KB · Views: 62
  • +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
thats my hair tbh

That's perfect for that hairstyle, I'd recommend some sea salt spray and some curl defining mousse and that should be all you need. It's not going to be quite as curly as his but you can definitely get close real close.