How do I get to 15% bodyfat in 2 months?

G

Gloxi

Iron
I'm like 23% right now is it possible to get to 15% before the school starts? And if it is please tell me how (I can't go to the gym right now)

• +1
Reactions: zxim
Calorie deficit. Cut junk carbs and that's almost it. If want better progress - do some low intense cardio any times per week you want. Don't forget about proteins, also it you are deficient might try D3(about 10k day)

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and zxim
Calorie deficit. Cut junk carbs and that's almost it. If want better progress - do some low intense cardio any times per week you want. Don't forget about proteins, also it you are deficient might try D3(about 10k day)
is 10k of vitamin d3 safe? what would it even do?

Don't go lower than 500-800calories deficit per day not to ruin metabolism and walk everyday for an 1 hour at least, also you can hit gym or do something that will burn your 200-400 calories more

• +1
Don't go lower than 500-800calories deficit per day not to ruin metabolism and walk everyday for an 1 hour at least, also you can hit gym or do something that will burn your 200-400 calories more
as long as I’m consistent, can I still go on an extreme deficit? Like I eat a 1000 calories a day consistently until I get to my desired bodyfat %.
Despite it ruining my metabolism.
As long as it’s calories in calories out will it work?

I'm like 23% right now is it possible to get to 15% before the school starts? And if it is please tell me how (I can't go to the gym right now)
calorie deficit - 1000 calories max , w cardio and carb cycling

• +1
as long as I’m consistent, can I still go on an extreme deficit? Like I eat a 1000 calories a day consistently until I get to my desired bodyfat %.
Despite it ruining my metabolism.
As long as it’s calories in calories out will it work?
u will ruin metabolism and feel like shit, ruining metabolism will burn muscles and gain fat to organize body work dont do that

• +1
u will ruin metabolism and feel like shit, ruining metabolism will burn muscles and gain fat to organize body work dont do that
Bmr barely changes ur body has a set ampunt of calories it needs to burn and WILL burn, slow motabalism or not

Also op

Ur not going to 15% unless u fast for a whole month on water which i really dont recommend

Do not listen to these retards telling you to starvemaxx and eat 1000cal. You will lose muscle mass, negatively impact your growth and won't even look good at the end of your cut(even though you probably won't have the willpower to do 1000cal more than 2 consecutive days lol).

Get on some sort of strength training program at least 3x week, even body weight exercises are fine. Just have a program to which you can stick to and thus stay consistent. If you don't work out and just cut weight you'll just be a skinny fat twig.

Don't do a deficit bigger than a 1000 cal. At your height your TDEE is at least 3000cal if not more, so my advice would be that you eat around 2300cal per day. By eating 2300cal with a TDEE of 3000+ caloreis, and consistently working out you would probably get to 15% body fat in to 6-8 weeks.

Don't starvemaxx. I haven't seen a SINGLE good transformation with a calorie deficit of more than 1000cal. I have bulked/cut successfully numerous times.

You can also try intermittent fasting, i think it makes sticking to a calorie deficit substantially easier.

• +1
Reactions: Gloxi
Do not listen to these retards telling you to starvemaxx and eat 1000cal. You will lose muscle mass, negatively impact your growth and won't even look good at the end of your cut(even though you probably won't have the willpower to do 1000cal more than 2 consecutive days lol).

Get on some sort of strength training program at least 3x week, even body weight exercises are fine. Just have a program to which you can stick to and thus stay consistent. If you don't work out and just cut weight you'll just be a skinny fat twig.

Don't do a deficit bigger than a 1000 cal. At your height your TDEE is at least 3000cal if not more, so my advice would be that you eat around 2300cal per day. By eating 2300cal with a TDEE of 3000+ caloreis, and consistently working out you would probably get to 15% body fat in to 6-8 weeks.

Don't starvemaxx. I haven't seen a SINGLE good transformation with a calorie deficit of more than 1000cal. I have bulked/cut successfully numerous times.

You can also try intermittent fasting, i think it makes sticking to a calorie deficit substantially easier.
retard detected you lose muscle mass kys

Thank you imma do that

Just stop eating until you look like a malnourished african child , why bother with brainrot like this

run for 30 mins fasted after you wake up every morning, do at least 10k steps per day, and eat 200-300cals below your maintenance, this is actually a healthy sustainable cut unlike the retard starvemaxxers here

• +1
Reactions: Gloxi