How do i get wavier and thicker hair

P

plukee

I want to have wavier hair and ik some of you guys will say a perm but I’ve seen people get perms before and there hair doesn’t end up wavy if looks incredibly curly and i don’t want curly hair, unless im low iq and there’s different types of perms but i don’t wanna look like a noodle. just have thicker wavier hair. I alr use sea salt spray and curl activatation but my hair is honestly straight af and im sick of it. Give me your best suggestions

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Don’t wash it for days works for me.

I want to have wavier hair and ik some of you guys will say a perm but I’ve seen people get perms before and there hair doesn’t end up wavy if looks incredibly curly and i don’t want curly hair, unless im low iq and there’s different types of perms but i don’t wanna look like a noodle. just have thicker wavier hair. I alr use sea salt spray and curl activatation but my hair is honestly straight af and im sick of it. Give me your best suggestions
If your hair is so straight it doesn’t react to sea salt then perm is the only solution

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and plukee
how often do you use shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
1) do you have 1A very straight hair like asians?
2)Perm with large rods will give you wavy hair

I have the same problem, I made a thread about It yesterday

• +1
If your hair is so straight it doesn’t react to sea salt then perm is the only solution
It reacts fine to sea salt spray certainly holds up but it feels not right

• +1
Imo you should play to your strengths, not everyone needs to have wavy zoomer hair
Id just wear a hat to cover it ive done it before but how many days without washing it exactly?

1) do you have 1A very straight hair like asians?
2)Perm with large rods will give you wavy hair

I have the same problem, I made a thread about It yesterday
My hair is not that straight but it’s like 1b-1c id say

• +1
Imo you should play to your strengths, not everyone needs to have wavy zoomer hair

Blackpill kinda dictates that we do if we want to get laid with decent (zoomer) girls though.

• +1
Just use Sea salt spray
I do but it ruins out quick also im looking at your thread and its a really good thread btw looking more into it

• +1
Blackpill kinda dictates that we do if we want to get laid with decent (zoomer) girls though.
Good looking straight hair > shitty looking wavy hair. Most girls are attracted to same things unless it’s some niche like metalheads or kpop fan girls

• +1
hairsurgery

• JFL
perm with large rods

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and plukee
Good looking straight hair > shitty looking wavy hair. Most girls are attracted to same things unless it’s some niche like metalheads or kpop fan girls
show me a good looking real straight hair cut lol, but 1A type

• +1
It reacts fine to sea salt spray certainly holds up but it feels not right
i have short hair and It feels right with Sea salt spray, it's Just that i have very straight hair so It holds up and turns good like 1 time out of 3

show me a good looking real straight hair cut lol, but 1A type
IMG 1722

• JFL
i mean it's ok but it looks better with slighlty more wavy hair,and right guy doesnt have 1A hair I think. But no One under 25 rocks this cut in 2023 tho
Well I’m 25 so screw the zoomers lmao. Broccoli days will be over someday. OG chad haircuts will be always fashionable imo. I also forgot to include my boy RAF
IMG 1725

• +1
no. if you have right haircut it does.

• +1
Get a loose perm, with the largest coils. That's what I got

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: plukee and goo25
Its like there's a psyop to discourage people from getting perms thinking they'll end up like a poodle
The rod is what shapes the curl of your hair, if you use a large rod you'll get wavy hair its impossible that large rods would make them tight curls lol

• +1
so even with the largest rods It turns curly? fuck
Yeah but if you have longer hair it doesn't look as curly. Also it settles after about 2 weeks

• +1