How do I give bp in the most painful way to someone?

jué

jué

0%Love
I have a fucking idiot acquaintance, the guy is mtn at best, a few years ago he was breaking up and getting back with a girl that the whole city had already fucked, he even once said goodbye to her and she told him that she was going to being with some friends, we went to eat something or something like that, and there she is in the damn restaurant with two 2 meter gorillas, it was uncomfortable, super uncomfortable but this acquaintance simply froze (he's a faggot who doesn't have the courage to raise his voice when necessary) the point is that this idiot continues with his blue piller mentality believing that everything is part of the weather and shit, to be honest I'm tired of this faggot and I want him to know the truth and suffer mentally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Klasik616 and GabachoCopium
nothing will compare to the pain when life reveals him the truth. if you really want him to suffer, keep bluepilling him and let him continue to struggle

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3
That is extremely bluepilled I see your impulse to remedy it 🤣

nothing will compare to the pain when life reveals him the truth. if you really want him to suffer, keep bluepilling him and let him continue to struggle
ohh, I'm not going to lie, this nigga is a good person, but he's an idiot, he lives in his imagination, he thinks he's going to get a Brazilian Stacy and marry her :feelsuhh:

Like he thinks the girl was just with some gorillas? What is that some big black guys 🤣

And he didn't think anything of it? Just thought they were friends

You gotta wake him up, your homie is getting cucked and you doing nothing makes you a rotten guy

Wake him up

I have a fucking idiot acquaintance, the guy is mtn at best, a few years ago he was breaking up and getting back with a girl that the whole city had already fucked, he even once said goodbye to her and she told him that she was going to being with some friends, we went to eat something or something like that, and there she is in the damn restaurant with two 2 meter gorillas, it was uncomfortable, super uncomfortable but this acquaintance simply froze (he's a faggot who doesn't have the courage to raise his voice when necessary) the point is that this idiot continues with his blue piller mentality believing that everything is part of the weather and shit, to be honest I'm tired of this faggot and I want him to know the truth and suffer mentally
don’t

Like he thinks the girl was just with some gorillas? What is that some big black guys 🤣

And he didn't think anything of it? Just thought they were friends

You gotta wake him up, your homie is getting cucked and you doing nothing makes you a rotten guy

Wake him up
This faggot before in 2018 dated a lot of girls, maybe they considered him a pretty boy or something like that, but when he became a Mormon he became a gay faggot, I'm not kidding when I say it, the girl I'm talking about had slept with too many guys, but This idiot, instead of leaving her, continued with her saying that he did not believe what they said about her, he said that she was a virgin and that he would marry her, currently 2 years ago she left him but the stupid man continues doing the same with other girls:feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back