How do I go to the gym without having to deal with people

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Home gym?

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and wsada
What do you mean? Almost no one ever talks to me at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and thenewhebbe
Just go to the gym you fat nigger

• +1
Reactions: piec and Zenis
Op have never been too a gym
Home gym?
If you've never been to the gym, get a gym membership. No one is going to talk to you unless you are god tier looks, then maybe you'll get some attention from women.

If you have head phones in, even less of a chance.

A gym is better because it will give you more motivation to push yourself, with other people working out around you, especially if you are a beginner lifter. They also have a lots of expensive equipment you wouldn't want cluttering your home. Plus, hot girls at the gym, it's nice to be around even if you don't meet their looks cutt off yet.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Wear headphones and hoodie all the time

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and Zenis
If you've never been to the gym, get a gym membership. No one is going to talk to you unless you are god tier looks, then maybe you'll get some attention from women.

If you have head phones in, even less of a chance.

A gym is better because it will give you more motivation to push yourself, with other people working out around you, especially if you are a beginner lifter. They also have a lots of expensive equipment you wouldn't want cluttering your home. Plus, hot girls at the gym, it's nice to be around even if you don't meet their looks cutt off yet.
How do I not kill my self when I see women approach good looking dudes in the gym

How do I not kill my self when I see women approach good looking dudes in the gym
The reason you feel pain is because every time you see this, your belief that you're not good looking enough to attract girls, grows stronger. You correctly see patterns in who girls are attracted too, and realize it's not you.

It's painful every time you see this, but you NEED this clarity for success.

Meditate on these experiences and burn them into your subconscious with all of the pain and sadness you feel. This will give clarity to your subconscious, which will transform into clarity and focus on your goals. You won't waste as much time, or be as lazy, because more and more of your mind will have the clarity to make better decisions.

Right now, you're kinda naive and believe that if you just start going to the gym all your problems will be resolved. You don't realize that you need to be constantly split testing macro ratios, counting calories, bulk cut cycling, experimenting with and inventing new strategies to optimize sleep, location maxing, money maxing, status, maxing, etc.

The PAIN of seeing girls talking to Chad, and being happy to talk to him, will give you the motivation to push yourself harder. You need that pain, you need to digest that pain, and you need to transform it into emotional clarity in the deepest part of your mind. You are emotionally sick and insufficiently motivated with a lack of clarity because you haven't been eating enough of your pain vegetables
, metaphorically speaking.

TLDR: Don't avoid panful experiences, meditate on them to integrate them into your subconscious so you make more clear decisions.

The reason you feel pain is because every time you see this, your belief that you're not good looking enough to attract girls, grows stronger. You correctly see patterns in who girls are attracted too, and realize it's not you.

It's painful every time you see this, but you NEED this clarity for success.

Meditate on these experiences and burn them into your subconscious with all of the pain and sadness you feel. This will give clarity to your subconscious, which will transform into clarity and focus on your goals. You won't waste as much time, or be as lazy, because more and more of your mind will have the clarity to make better decisions.

Right now, you're kinda naive and believe that if you just start going to the gym all your problems will be resolved. You don't realize that you need to be constantly split testing macro ratios, counting calories, bulk cut cycling, experimenting with and inventing new strategies to optimize sleep, location maxing, money maxing, status, maxing, etc.

The PAIN of seeing girls talking to Chad, and being happy to talk to him, will give you the motivation to push yourself harder. You need that pain, you need to digest that pain, and you need to transform it into emotional clarity in the deepest part of your mind. You are emotionally sick and insufficiently motivated with a lack of clarity because you haven't been eating enough of your pain vegetables
, metaphorically speaking.

TLDR: Don't avoid panful experiences, meditate on them to integrate them into your subconscious so you make more clear decisions.
I mean I’ve never seen it happen but I also know it’s inevitable

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
nigger buy yourself a squat rack, bench, barbell and a few plates you can literally do every single muscle group this way

it will only cost you around 1-2 years of a gym membership

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
nigger buy yourself a squat rack, bench, barbell and a few plates you can literally do every single muscle group this way

it will only cost you around 1-2 years of a gym membership
And put it where exactly

And put it where exactly
nigger do you live in a fucking monkey cage or something?
unless you are literally in a prison you can find space (even there u can)

wait till after 6pm when all the jbs with their labias exposed arrive so you can focus on that instead of all the insecure manlets trying to mean mug you.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Check Google for the least busiest hours.
Afternoon fridays are usually empty without the normies.