How do i grow for a modelling role and don't lose the job?

A

andre mascarenho

Iron
I've been called for a modelling role to do runway presentation with their robes. They chosed me because of face (simmetry and a slightly good appearence), and a body in good shape. But theres a problem, my height. I've turned 18 recently and i'm 5'11, they need me to be 6 ft. An already model friend told me to wear some height boost shoes, but it doesn't fell like i am supposed to do this. What can i do to improve my height and don't lose this job? Should i take mk677?

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Xangsane
I've been called for a modelling role to do runway presentation with their robes. They chosed me because of face (simmetry and a slightly good appearence), and a body in good shape. But theres a problem, my height. I've turned 18 recently and i'm 5'11, they need me to be 6 ft. An already model friend told me to wear some height boost shoes, but it doesn't fell like i am supposed to do this. What can i do to improve my height and don't lose this job? Should i take mk677?
your too old, mk wont help you grow. Height insoles in socks are best choice or neck fraud.

Don't model bro it's not worth it. You get paid like shit and they groom you and fuck you in the ass gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Mando4, boss8055 and 3 others
If you want to get big in the industry, you first have to be very unique looking and you need to have gay sex with other men (srs, not joking chico opry barrett all had gay sex)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, panjeet currycel, boss8055 and 3 others
If you want to get big in the industry, you first have to be very unique looking and you need to have gay sex with other men (srs, not joking chico opry barrett all had gay sex)
I cant imagine sean having gay sex:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qxdr and asdvek
your too old, mk wont help you grow. Height insoles in socks are best choice or neck fraud.
I was in the doctor 2 months ago and he said that my bone age was 16, mk would still not make me grow? What do you think?

What’s your rating

Don't model bro it's not worth it. You get paid like shit and they groom you and fuck you in the ass gay.
I don't want to continue a carrer, because i already have plans for me, but it was going to be a good amount of money. But the gay part really made me concerned.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
What’s your rating
I don't know, probably a 7 or 7.5. Just the common beauty standard for men, a good chin and jaw, low bf, good hair. But nothing extraordinary in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
bro just wear lifts if you NEED to be 6ft and your already 5’11. fuck lifts could make you 6’2

sounds kinda gae