How do I grow my eyebrows thicker?

D

Deleted member 41255

Gold
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Posts
962
Reputation
1,219
I think my eyebrow thickness and color is the biggest failo I have.
How do I grow these without minoxidil? I want somewhat permanent results
I've been applying castor oil for a month now

Usually they don't look this bad, the lighting fucked me up on this one:
 
I think my eyebrow thickness and color is the biggest failo I have.
How do I grow these without minoxidil? I want somewhat permanent results
I've been applying castor oil for a month now

Usually they don't look this bad, the lighting fucked me up on this one:
At least yours have a good shape man
 
I think my eyebrow thickness and color is the biggest failo I have.
How do I grow these without minoxidil? I want somewhat permanent results
I've been applying castor oil for a month now

Usually they don't look this bad, the lighting fucked me up on this one:
Derma roller and Rosemary oil, ive been doing
 
Does it work? I've been wondering about derma roller. Sounds expensive when you have to buy the isopropyl and shit to clean it
Man, go be honest i dont know, i know It work for hair, so..
 

Similar threads

A
  • Question
Replies
33
Views
121
JavzLar4
JavzLar4
real_rxz
Replies
21
Views
151
heightcel69
heightcel69
sub5hooman
Replies
22
Views
111
rya222
rya222
G3r9n
Replies
7
Views
130
G3r9n
G3r9n
SerafimN
Replies
5
Views
29
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top