How do i grow out my hair from a buzzcut

Phxx

Phxx

Bronze
What haircut do i get to not look homeless while growing out

are you retarded, if ur growing out your hair and u get a cut? where is the progress, ive been growing mine out from a buzz for like 7 months and its curly at eye level, when it gets to my chin in like a year i will obviously be able to style it way better and have more options but rn all i do is put products and scrunch and it looks fine even though i have not gotten a cut

are you retarded, if ur growing out your hair and u get a cut? where is the progress, ive been growing mine out from a buzz for like 7 months and its curly at eye level, when it gets to my chin in like a year i will obviously be able to style it way better and have more options but rn all i do is put products and scrunch and it looks fine even though i have not gotten a cut
I mean the sides and back

I mean the sides and back
u dont have many options like a high top, taper, fade and thats probably it, im getting some alright barber kit for £200 so i can cut hair at home and im getting a mid taper so when its grown out i can sleep with my hair in pineapple and in a bonnet like i already do and it wont get fucked up whilst sleeping

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
dont get the sides cut it will look shit growing out just dont do anything really

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
But then it will look like a bowl, can i just get it cleaned up?
hmm it depends but yeah i guess a trim is a good idea just dont get a fade or whatever on the sides cause that will mess up your progress