How do I hard mew without blocking my nose?

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, datboijj, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
There's a chance you are so recessed you are going to have to do it in pulses of hard mewing and pray you gain some oral volume.

But try saying "nnnnn" and closing your mouth, that should be correct positioning, or just place your tongue flat on the palate and Mckenziechintuckmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
how does mewing block ur nose wtf u talking bout ur airway? If its ur airway keep hard mewing then it will work properly in time. If not airway then clean ur nose

There's a chance you are so recessed you are going to have to do it in pulses of hard mewing and pray you gain some oral volume.

But try saying "nnnnn" and closing your mouth, that should be correct positioning, or just place your tongue flat on the palate and Mckenziechintuckmaxx
my maxilla is pretty good. that's what I've been doing hard mew then stop to breathe and repeat. Maybe I'm pressing too hard

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
how does mewing block ur nose wtf u talking bout ur airway? If its ur airway keep hard mewing then it will work properly in time. If not airway then clean ur nose
ye cant breathe through nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
my maxilla is pretty good. that's what I've been doing hard mew then stop to breathe and repeat. Maybe I'm pressing too hard
Any active use of the tongue is hardmewing, standard proper oral posture or "soft mewing" should leave the tongue held in suction on the roof of the mouth, open your mouth without moving your tongue, it should be flat against the roof of the mouth and make a "click" sound when you pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I've been incisor chewing too which retard says helps get better mewing results, so hopefully within a couple of months my airways will open up.

Tf is that Avi OP

Any active use of the tongue is hardmewing, standard proper oral posture or "soft mewing" should leave the tongue held in suction on the roof of the mouth, open your mouth without moving your tongue, it should be flat against the roof of the mouth and make a "click" sound when you pull it off
yeah thats how my oral posture is most of the time. I only hard mew in bursts cause of the blocked airways

Mewing is supposed to clear your airways, I'm pretty sure.

If you can't breathe while mewing then you have extremely narrow palate or extremely recessed. Needs mse or some pulling device

If you can't breathe while mewing then you have extremely narrow palate or extremely recessed. Needs mse or some pulling device
I can breathe while mewing not hard mewing. My palate is narrow my maxilla isn't bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Calling mewking @Salludon

everyone can breathe while mewing there is no need to put the tongue on the soft palate its literally just tissue with no bones over it