How do I have a 2.36 untrained shoulder to waist?

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
2.36 shoulder to waist
1.96 shoulder to hip
1.2 hip to waist😭
20.5 inch bidelt measured infront of a mirror
Seems insane right?
A0CEB855 C5A3 46F1 AA55 D308EA854DD6

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, kebab and delonisliterallyme
mirin hourglass figure

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, kebab and arabcelxxx
cursed build, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ElTruecel and fuxkdakikez
The proportions are lower here but I pressed my fingers and in my hips I have 1 inch of fat on each side and .75 waist

Facetune 17 01 2024 10 59 08

Final product in 6 months, you don’t need muscles with this frame right?

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Fuckkk wide hips are so brutal. You'd legit have a really good v taper man but even here it's still good

Fuckkk wide hips are so brutal. You'd legit have a really good v taper man but even here it's still good

This is an accurate representation after leanmaxxing, not that bad right?

2.36 shoulder to waist
1.96 shoulder to hip
1.2 hip to waist😭
20.5 inch bidelt measured infront of a mirror
Seems insane right?
View attachment 2681144
I got a very similar body type at 178cm 71kg,17%bf, with a bit of muscle (mostly upper body). I probably should just hit shoulders and lats more. Should I also do obliques? Someone here should know what we can do.

I got a very similar body type at 178cm 71kg,17%bf, with a bit of muscle (mostly upper body). I probably should just hit shoulders and lats more. Should I also do obliques? Someone here should know what we can do.
I heard training oblique’s lats and shoulders would make the most difference in making our bodies have more of a V taper

I heard training oblique’s lats and shoulders would make the most difference in making our bodies have more of a V taper
Your obliques will insert on the top of your hip creating the same look but bigger

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and arabcelxxx
Your obliques will insert on the top of your hip creating the same look but bigger
So it just ruins the V taper. Fuck, I had been doing weighted russian twists with 10kg for quite a while but I stopped