How do i have severe sfs?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
how much of a looksmin is it? ignore acne and grooming.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925-125618_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925-125618_Video Player.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230925-131913_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925-131913_Video Player.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and mayo mogger
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and SkullDynamics
HOw much of a looksmin is my sfs @lilith

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
just quit poojeet, no matter what you do you'll always be a meme. ascension is literally impossible

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Deleted member 41006
not 2 bad. perhaps its the lens but you have delon proportions.
Chewmaxxing will help the jaw ig cuz its cause ccw of maxilla i dont wanna risk too compact midface , bruv dont gaslight me with the delon proportions.

• Hmm...
just quit poojeet, no matter what you do you'll always be a meme. ascension is literally impossible
Im just chewmaxxing my pheno is not that bad bro for a curry i need to detan aswell my body which is not tanned is pale white., lets see where it goes. @future slavic chad

• Hmm...
Im just chewmaxxing my pheno is not that bad bro for a curry i need to detan aswell my body which is not tanned is pale white., lets see where it goes. @future slavic chad
your pheno is a literal curry what do you mean its not bad? also your jaw is already great but it doesnt change your smv clearly.

• Hmm...
your pheno is a literal curry what do you mean its not bad? also your jaw is already great but it doesnt change your smv clearly.
Well my face is tanned is what im saying. Im a lot whiter in complexion without the tan. @future slavic chad , as far as smv is considered im just playing the cards i have been dealt with making improvements in my face cuz my bones have decent base for improvement.

• Hmm...
Chewmaxxing will help the jaw ig cuz its cause ccw of maxilla i dont wanna risk too compact midface , bruv dont gaslight me with the delon proportions.
you do. its just no appeal because of curry. but you can ascend hard.

• Hmm...
Well my face is tanned is what im saying. Im a lot whiter in complexion without the tan. @future slavic chad , as far as smv is considered im just playing the cards i have been dealt with making improvements in my face cuz my bones have decent base for improvement.
ok i can appreciate that. heres some advice, your jaw in not the problem atleast anymore. trim your eyebrows and do rhinoplasty. also try to go sub 12% bodyfat.

• Hmm...
Ur pheno is horrible yes its not dravidian tier but thats like comparing to an abo its not even considered human. Like u got shit pheno and then all these failos its a wrap

• Hmm...
Pheno i see at a kebab store. Finished

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and SurgeryEnjoyer
ok i can appreciate that. heres some advice, your jaw in not the problem atleast anymore. trim your eyebrows and do rhinoplasty. also try to go sub 12% bodyfat.
sure thanks bro , jaw is not my problem but it is the only thing i have the base which i can ascend till 6 psl or in simpler words a halo , brow length is alr imo i brow length mog everyone i meet , onnly one single halo i have rn.

• Hmm...
idk man i pheno mog most of my north indian friends. i can increase the beta carotene i can achieve the med pheno.

• Hmm...
sure thanks bro , jaw is not my problem but it is the only thing i have the base which i can ascend till 6 psl or in simpler words a halo , brow length is alr imo i brow length mog everyone i meet , onnly one single halo i have rn.
yea but having an even wider jaw would be a looksmin, just borderline starve if you want definition in your jaw idk.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
these failos its a wrap
i agree would agree that i barely have no halos , but many failos i dont think so , every feature of my face is mid nose is bloated by acne which is temporary , none of my feature is above avg none is below thats my take. @Nebula

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Nebula
idk man i pheno mog most of my north indian friends. i can increase the beta carotene i can achieve the med pheno.
Okay stay in india thats fair ig

• Hmm...
That is not SFS at all

• Hmm...
Still mogs 90% of people with his pheno. Too bad the jeremy meeks of Abos is still a freak of nature compared to actual humans.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and Nebula
I aint trimming my eyebrows their length mog hard , nose is acnemaxxed
Trim the middle since it looks like they're close to connecting

• +1
  • Hmm...
This isnt SFS but ur lips look absolutely disgusting wtf subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Is it really sfs? Do you have deep bite?
Just shitty lips and weird bloated overtrained masseters

• Hmm...
Is it really sfs? Do you have deep bite?
Just shitty lips and weird bloated overtrained masseters
Overtrained? I chewed for like 2 days , yesterday i carb fasted , now my jaw is really coming through cuz i have above average masseter insertion[ they insert over the gonion] , i do agree my nose and mouth area are truecel tier @lowerthirdking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928-140218_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-140218_Video Player.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
You're looking less curry every day. You look like the average latino

• Hmm...
  • Love it
You're looking less curry every day. You look like the average latino
once i detan reduce and improve my abo nose. i would have comparatively lower curry tax.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Overtrained? I chewed for like 2 days , yesterday i carb fasted , now my jaw is really coming through cuz i have above average masseter insertion[ they insert over the gonion] , i do agree my nose and mouth area are truecel tier @lowerthirdking
Yeah looking like hypertrophy still, and assymetry your right masseter is much bigger
What about deep bite?

• Hmm...
Yeah looking like hypertrophy still, and assymetry your right masseter is much bigger
What about deep bite?
Yeah im starting to chew on right side aswell i dont know much about deep bite , would look into it.

• Hmm...
Yeah im starting to chew on right side aswell i dont know much about deep bite , would look into it.
Look into it, i mean it's pretty easy to measure. If you don't have deep bite- its not sfs, just bloated and assymetrical lower third

• Hmm...
you just look like the average curry

• Hmm...
Look into it, i mean it's pretty easy to measure. If you don't have deep bite- its not sfs, just bloated and assymetrical lower third
I think its the latter cuz my face is very asymetrical in general. Anyway Thanks brocel would look into it fo sho.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398 and lowerthirdking
Stop sucking your cheeks bro

• Hmm...
@voicesarelurking :unsure:

• Hmm...