How do i heightmaxx?

beniman

beniman

Bronze
Currently 6"3 want to hit 6"5, any tips?
Snapchat 335809772

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: notgraycel245969, CarsonDaaChad and AspiringMogger
Wrong thread mb

genetics bruv, u already good height

genetics bruv, u already good height
Yes i know im allready tall but in sweden im not that tall therefor i wanna hit 6"5 and wanna know if somthing can boost my height. Have about 6 friends that are 6"7 im almost the shortest in my friend group

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Isnt the average in sweden 5’11?

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Yes i know im allready tall but in sweden im not that tall therefor i wanna hit 6"5 and wanna know if somthing can boost my height. Have about 6 friends that are 6"7 im almost the shortest in my friend group
AI + HGH

Scan your plates before you heightmaxx to know if their open or not

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and beniman
Currently 16 so hope ill grow more but havnt been growing for a year

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and <6PSLcel
Only way to know is to check plates, if their fused together It's over
check plates before you start AI+ HGH because you can waste so much money and not grow due to fused plates
Also don't take HGH alone always pair it with AI since HGH closes plates much faster, Check out threads on dosing of AI and do your research, for AI I Recommend Aromasin because if you suddenly miss a dose or quit you won't get estrogen rebound

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
check plates before you start AI+ HGH because you can waste so much money and not grow due to fused plates
Also don't take HGH alone always pair it with AI since HGH closes plates much faster, Check out threads on dosing of AI and do your research, for AI I Recommend Aromasin because if you suddenly miss a dose or quit you won't get estrogen rebound
Life saver bro🙏 how much does it cost to scan my plates and since im under 18 can I do it with parental approvement?

• +1
Doesnt seem like it anymore see ppl that height mog me 24/7
Well 6’3 is a great height imo. Anything past 6’4 is unattractive or ogre height JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ih8myself, poopoohead, boss8055 and 2 others
Life saver bro🙏 how much does it cost to scan my plates and since im under 18 can I do it with parental approvement?
Idk how it is in sweden I think you might even get it for free
It's generally like 50$ for single scan without insurance

• +1
Estrogen rebound doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and <6PSLcel
taller than 6’3 won’t make you better looking. If you aren’t getting much attention at even 6ft, taller won’t do a thing

• +1
Wear 3 inch lifts

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
just go high top shoes with thick soles + lifts

dude just wear lifts and airforces u can fraud 6”5 so easily
Frauding wouldn't feel as good as acually being 6"5 so ima just try my best and hope i hit my desired height

taller than 6’3 won’t make you better looking. If you aren’t getting much attention at even 6ft, taller won’t do a thing
I get attention from women ye but that isnt the point i wanna hit my own desired length

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Everyone here is just fixated on women, I wanna progress for my own self improvement

Just to be a fat shit that only was eating crisps and nuggets, could be why
ur 16 so u have time left, just do sports and eat good and sleep

Parents height?

That’s a decent height
I am 5’7” unfortunately

if youre 16 and already 6'3 just focus on eating healthy (lots of animal protein, steak, eggs etc), sprinting, jumping, basketball etc you will easily be 6'5 by 18-20