How do i hide a genio from parents and friends and while still in School

sub.o

sub.o

Iron
I plan on geting genio in 1 or 2 years but how do i hide it?
Will it be enough if i bulk up

Solution
Dendoni
I had genio, 8 mm advancement, nobody noticed

Just be ready to be 1-2 weeks at home, since you will be swollen for about a week and have still yellowish skin on swollen parts for another

Mark as solution bhai 👍
Just dont fucking hide it. I get mad when i see niggers saying ohh bro get fat to hide it

Imagine getting fat and ruining your hormonal balance and living a hard life just to fucking hide a surgery JFL

Don't try to hide it

Also prob nobody wont notice it anyway unless you have psl autists as friends

• +1
Reactions: sb23, wastedspermcel, 160cmcurry and 1 other person
I plan on geting genio in 1 or 2 years but how do i hide it?
Will it be enough if i bulk up
Beard and also just say you had a late puberty or some shiet unless you are past the age of 22, in which case legitimately fake an accident (car or bike accident). Then just say you needed to undergo a major surgery to your lower third. You can easily pay someone to doctor pictures of you which you can use as proof.

• +1
Reactions: sub.o
I will be like 18 or 19 then
Late puberty it’s fine. If you are away for 2 years, no question will likely even be asked. You really think your parents know concretely when facial development ends? Just gaslight, this is really easy they likely wont mention anything

• +1

Just be ready to be 1-2 weeks at home, since you will be swollen for about a week and have still yellowish skin on swollen parts for another

Mark as solution bhai 👍

• +1
Solution
I will be like 18 or 19 then
ok but there some people who are still in puberty at that age. say ur a late bloomer or soemshit. all in all i doubt anyone would care unless ur friends and family are the type of people to watch chico edits at 2am in the morning

• +1
Nigga just act like you don't know what they're talking about. Say it's probably late puberty or a glow up. Jfl normies will believe anything:lul:

• +1
whe

Mark as solution bhai 👍
when you got genio - even though people didn't notice - did you get treated better/taken more seriously/get more iois?

you can even tell people they wont give a shit or think like ooh this nigga had a recessed chin haahahahaha recessed nigga or sum like that. relax man.

you can even tell people they wont give a shit or think like ooh this nigga had a recessed chin haahahahaha recessed nigga or sum like that. relax man.
i have no idea about parents tho just let them know you dont need no permission from them once you are 18

• +1
whe

when you got genio - even though people didn't notice - did you get treated better/taken more seriously/get more iois?
Haven't noticed any change 😔 but my coloring (softmaxx) is terrible, so now my plan is:

Grow thicker eyebrows, lashes, beard and color it dark brown

Beard and also just say you had a late puberty or some shiet unless you are past the age of 22, in which case legitimately fake an accident (car or bike accident). Then just say you needed to undergo a major surgery to your lower third. You can easily pay someone to doctor pictures of you which you can use as proof.
Holy shit some of these ideas are creative as fuck.

Getting fat, growing a beard, faking an accident, how do autists come up with this shit jfl?

Genio is exactly what I need but the humiliation of having to explain why I got it always turned me away

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Haven't noticed any change 😔 but my coloring (softmaxx) is terrible, so now my plan is:

Grow thicker eyebrows, lashes, beard and color it dark brown
are you sure, do people treat you slightly differently. not even compliments from relatives etc... just asking because I am going to get genio and am also thinking of getting about 6-8mm advancement. btw, how much was it?

are you sure, do people treat you slightly differently. not even compliments from relatives etc... just asking because I am going to get genio and am also thinking of getting about 6-8mm advancement. btw, how much was it?
8 mm, it is not as big of a change as i hoped, 0.1-0.2 points maybe, fixing coloring, growing, eyebrows, lashes, hairstyle, lifts for heightmaxxing and gym are more ROI

8 mm, it is not as big of a change as i hoped, 0.1-0.2 points maybe, fixing coloring, growing, eyebrows, lashes, hairstyle, lifts for heightmaxxing and gym are more ROI
really, I was under the impression that 8mm will completely transform jaw, like the image(thankfully I am nowhere somewhere between the before and after)

Not insane bones like meeks, but insane coloring = real life appeal

You should aim for features like him

Holy shit some of these ideas are creative as fuck.

Getting fat, growing a beard, faking an accident, how do autists come up with this shit jfl?

Genio is exactly what I need but the humiliation of having to explain why I got it always turned me away
I’m getting surgery when I have the money so I kinda also need an excuse. I’ve thought of many excuses for plenty of different surgeries and frauds. I might drop a thread on it.

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
really, I was under the impression that 8mm will completely transform jaw, like the image(thankfully I am nowhere somewhere between the before and after) View attachment 3130286
That would be way more than 8mm increase, probably double jaw with genioplasty at top of it, it looks like 1.5 cm or more

Aldo, your front stays the same and it will just slightly affect your 3/4 and you don't talk to people from side view

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda.74
That would be way more than 8mm increase, probably double jaw with genioplasty at top of it, it looks like 1.5 cm or more

Aldo, your front stays the same and it will just slightly affect your 3/4 and you don't talk to people from side view
ok, i know you are not a plastic surgeon, but what do you reckon I go for instead of genio (my main problems are that I have a below ideal facial convexity and my nose has a slight hump). My initial reasoning was that a genio would make my side profile more ideal given the nose I have(like gandy), however it would not be as noticeable as if I were to get a rhino. Since your experience with genio results were not as good, do you think I should go for implants (it could also improve my jaw from front) or should I just go for rhino.

1 more question - can I get as much projection with chin implants as genio (7mm ideally)

ok, i know you are not a plastic surgeon, but what do you reckon I go for instead of genio (my main problems are that I have a below ideal facial convexity and my nose has a slight hump). My initial reasoning was that a genio would make my side profile more ideal given the nose I have(like gandy), however it would not be as noticeable as if I were to get a rhino. Since your experience with genio results were not as good, do you think I should go for implants (it could also improve my jaw from front) or should I just go for rhino.

1 more question - can I get as much projection with chin implants as genio (7mm ideally)
Hard to say without pictures, and yes,implants can give the sane projection, but look less natural, i'd go with genio being you

You can pm me your pictures and i can advice you

Hard to say without pictures, and yes,implants can give the sane projection, but look less natural, i'd go with genio being you

You can pm me your pictures and i can advice you
ok bro, thanks for the advice. I think I will go for genio + radix grafts later in future