How do I hide roids from parents

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
I wanna order roids from my parents card and just tell them its a multivitamin supplement and just hope they dont check their card and see what I ordered lol.
Maybe this sounds dumb but im desperate and i have no other way to order it cuz im still 14

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and alekspolska88
Solution
dbva
My parents hate all supplements, they dont let me use creatine or protein powder. all they let me use are those multivitamin gummies.. :lul:
your parents are subhuman asf bhai

but unless ur like 12 years old, go get a card, they arent allowed to check it without ur permission anyways, and just deliver to a pickup point if you can, like here in sweden i can choose to have my parcel sent to a store really close to me and i can just pick it up from there

about hiding it, maybe hide it in ur clothes or something, or like in ur pc case (jfl i did this once)
Wait until you don’t live with your parents you little shit. You’re always posting something stupid on here. Get offline and stop rotting

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, halloweed and TheLooxMaxingKing
My parents hate all supplements, they dont let me use creatine or protein powder. all they let me use are those multivitamin gummies.. :lul:
your parents are subhuman asf bhai

but unless ur like 12 years old, go get a card, they arent allowed to check it without ur permission anyways, and just deliver to a pickup point if you can, like here in sweden i can choose to have my parcel sent to a store really close to me and i can just pick it up from there

about hiding it, maybe hide it in ur clothes or something, or like in ur pc case (jfl i did this once)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, greycel, beefliverontop and 1 other person
Solution
I wanna order roids from my parents card and just tell them its a multivitamin supplement and just hope they dont check their card and see what I ordered lol.
Maybe this sounds dumb but im desperate and i have no other way to order it cuz im still 14
Why are you running gear at 14, anyways what is it

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and TheLooxMaxingKing
Wait until you don’t live with your parents you little shit. You’re always posting something stupid on here. Get offline and stop rotting
Relax. I wanna run gear for more bone and wider clavicles and i have to at this age cuz when im adult my growth plates have fused then
And what do you mean i post dumb shit?
I post GREAT stuff!

Get a Visa prepaid gift card or pay someone else to order for you

your shoulders are more narrow than your hips?
From some angles yes. But was my frame when in was 12
IMG 2702

The other pics are now, 14 yr old. My frame is somewhat average but i still get mogged by skinny 16 year olds

Attachments

• IMG_2701.png
    IMG_2701.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2700.png
    IMG_2700.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2698.png
    IMG_2698.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2699.jpeg
    IMG_2699.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 0
From some angles yes. But was my frame when in was 12
View attachment 3049357
The other pics are now, 14 yr old. My frame is somewhat average but i still get mogged by skinny 16 year olds
ye clavs are brutal but just lean out a bit more you'll look aight since u got decent arms, train shoulders and back and lats and rear delts

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
im assuming your on the puberty stack? Hide them somewhere your parents wont look in a bag or something. The main thing to hide is the needles

don’t hide them show how alpha you are and leave them in the open

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop