How do I improve at training neck

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Been doing it for 2 months now and I dread Everytime I have to train it again. I get so dizzy when doing it and have a small migraine afterwards. Sometimes it’s that bad that I just avoid it for the day. Talking about neck curls and extensions. Is there a better exercise or nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Stay hydrated
Don't shake your head , do it slowly, and feel the neck muscles working, don't help yourself out by using your abs,arms or by getting momentum by shaking your head

Start with small weights, gradually increase reps, then increase weight a little and repeat untill you can lift a car with your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Been doing it for 2 months now and I dread Everytime I have to train it again. I get so dizzy when doing it and have a small migraine afterwards. Sometimes it’s that bad that I just avoid it for the day. Talking about neck curls and extensions. Is there a better exercise or nah
How much are you neck curling? You are probably curling too much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Avoid neck curling with weights, it sucks.

Get a head harness and resitance bands. Jeff Nippard has a good video on this look into it.

Only train neck 2x per week (MAX 3x) and maybe 20 min workout at most.

• +1
training neck is impossible

I came to a conclusion that using your hands as a resistance instead of weights is the best options so far. I usually go for higher reps about 40-50. I've tried to do 70-100 reps but thats too exhausting and i wasnt getting any results past 40 cm.

• Hmm...
I came to a conclusion that using your hands as a resistance instead of weights is the best options so far. I usually go for higher reps about 40-50. I've tried to do 70-100 reps but thats too exhausting and i wasnt getting any results past 40 cm.
This sounds retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 19798
How much are you neck curling? You are probably curling too much.
7.5kg for 12 reps. I get dizzy when I have to start flexing my neck a lot to get the weight up, but I don’t get to muscle tearing so I don’t progress

7.5kg for 12 reps. I get dizzy when I have to start flexing my neck a lot to get the weight up, but I don’t get to muscle tearing so I don’t progress
Damn, sounds bizarre tbh. Might be a spinal misalignment.

• So Sad
Stupid question but are you using a thick beanie or a towel?

The best neck harness seems to be "Iron Neck" though it costs quite a bit. Worth it if you've got the $$$ imo.