Deleted member 46507

Equinox
Snapchat 974386726
Snapchat 465948209
IMG 20231111 221715 783
Snapchat 1763910845

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and try2beme
BONE SMASH YOUR TEETH GET RID OF YOUR FAGGOT HAIRCUT, AND TAKE A NORMAL PICTURE! bhai :p

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, kebab and Deleted member 46507
if you want advice, why fraud?
What's frauding fam? iv been looksmaxxing for 2 yrs already went gym tried experimenting hair and got lean basic skincare and shit

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Currently I'm 5 11 but I want to get to 6 3 by 18 how can I do it ?
I live in a country where the average height is like 5 10 5 11 so I'm not that tall tbh I want to gain height

I really want tips to improve face and eye area how can I become a chadlite plus or chad

capped at subhuman pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 46507
ITS GENETIC BRAH

Bones mash my teeth? These pictures are normal
BONESMASHING YOUR CHIN REDUCE RECESSED CHINS BUT BE CAREFUL IT WILL TURN U TO DOWN SYNDROME NIGGA

How do I do it properly ?
You can find hammer or big rock, Then You carefully hitting your chin with hammer or a big rock ( probably not too big ) then hit your only target chins with hammer/rock repeatedly for few second like 30-50 second ( MUST be fucking very VERY careful or you will turn down syndrome if you accidentally hit wrong part of your face with full force)

You can find hammer or big rock, Then You carefully hitting your chin with hammer or a big rock ( probably not too big ) then hit your only target chins with hammer/rock repeatedly for few second like 30-50 second ( MUST be fucking very VERY careful or you will turn down syndrome if you accidentally hit wrong part of your face with full force)
Alright but what part of the chin do I hit

Just your whole mental region ( chins ) but very carefully

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh