How do I improve my eye area?

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
The most I do is eye cream and dermaroll my eyebrows until it stings and apply castor oil to them.

What other looksmaxes can I do? How can I improve my canthal tilt without surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14 and Apparition
Negative canthal tilt...oof

lighten ur eye whites

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Kaari and curryascenderr
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Outerz14, God-himself and 1 other person
That’s a pretty brootal eye area NCT plus scelera show

Attachments

• IMG_0592.png
    IMG_0592.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Kaari and itiswhatitis1
rip under eye support

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Kaari and God-himself
eye whitening drops, Tetrahydrozoline, drink water, sleep more. U have terrible under eye support due to poor bone genetics. U should fix ur eye whites to make up for this. Avoid screens...this causes yellowing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Kaari
tbh if u get surgery u can fix everything, you save time and effort too

Develop a good jaw to makeup for eye area

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Kaari
Saddled infraorbital implants and stroma eye lightening laser or death. Curl your lashes as well they point downwards.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
eye whitening drops, Tetrahydrozoline, drink water, sleep more. U have terrible under eye support due to poor bone genetics. U should fix ur eye whites to make up for this. Avoid screens...this causes yellowing
Well avoiding screens is out the question. Does turning off blue light help?

Well avoiding screens is out the question. Does turning off blue light help?
u wanna lighten ur eyes but don't want to sacrifice the things causing yellow eyes. screens in general cause this, so avoid screens. But yeah turning on eye care could help prevent it from occuring fast, but still cut down on screens.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
Saddled infraorbital implants and stroma eye lightening laser or death. Curl your lashes as well they point downwards.
What would that do exactly? Also, aren’t upward lashes feminine?

tbh if u get surgery u can fix everything, you save time and effort too
surgery isn't gonna magically save you and turn u into chad, you utter retard. You fools always cope with "Meh surgery', like it will fix all your issues and that genetics and lifestyle when u where young mean nothing. People who do surgery only get minor things like nose job (which is risky cus even this could fuck ur harmony). But u low iq sub5's think surgery will turn u into chad and save yourself...then come out looking like oli londen. Shut the fuck up and stop coping u useless user, not everything goes away thru surgery...also kys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: iblamemyself111
u wanna lighten ur eyes but don't want to sacrifice the things causing yellow eyes. screens in general cause this, so avoid screens. But yeah turning on eye care could help prevent it from occuring fast, but still cut down on screens.
You think bonemashing my cheekbones would improve under eye support?

the whites showing under or above your iris is scelara show. i.e the scelare (the white part) is showing its unnatractive and brootal
This just unlocked a whole new section of the blackpill for me. Never realized how that could make one look so tired. How you fix that shit?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
This just unlocked a whole new section of the blackpill for me. Never realized how that could make one look so tired. How you fix that shit?
The lower eyelid going up will sort it out, adding fat to the under eye support can bring this lid up or surgery

surgery isn't gonna magically save you and turn u into chad, you utter retard. You fools always cope with "Meh surgery', like it will fix all your issues and that genetics and lifestyle when u where young mean nothing. People who do surgery only get minor things like nose job (which is risky cus even this could fuck ur harmony). But u low iq sub5's think surgery will turn u into chad and save yourself...then come out looking like oli londen. Shut the fuck up and stop coping u useless user, not everything goes away thru surgery...also kys
relax buddy, he asked about eye area, and his ncl is fixable with surgery. relax i agree with everything u said next time chill and think beofre writing all you incels are too aggressive for some reason because no one beats the shit out of u daily

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
relax buddy, he asked about eye area, and his ncl is fixable with surgery. relax i agree with everything u said next time chill and think beofre writing all you incels are too aggressive for some reason because no one beats the shit out of u daily
"think beofre writing"
jfl retard can't even write himself...also, we get made cus u dumb fucks never learn anything...jus hop off blackpill and cope with surgeries....DON"T u get it genetics is his problem. He can fix with surgery alone, it will only make him look like uncanny as hell or fuck his eye area. It's not the skin thats running the eyes it's the bones. Try fix the bones....U CAN"T

"think beofre writing"
jfl retard can't even write himself...also, we get made cus u dumb fucks never learn anything...jus hop off blackpill and cope with surgeries....DON"T u get it genetics is his problem. He can fix with surgery alone, it will only make him look like uncanny as hell or fuck his eye area. It's not the skin thats running the eyes it's the bones. Try fix the bones....U CAN"T
dont care, he can still improve, oh and btw if u dont know it is natural to misspell.

What surgery would you suggest

Nct is the most brutal flaw you can have number 1 LOOKSMIN