How do i improve m'y eye area

C

casual looksmaxxer

Iron
How do i improve m'y hooding cuz it looks like shit and how do i get thicker eyebrows, ive been applying Rosemary oil on it for 1.5 months now and am seing slow, if existing, progress.

Attachments

• IMG_20240114_182512.jpg
    IMG_20240114_182512.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240114_182442.jpg
    IMG_20240114_182442.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, JizzFarmer, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Minoxidil

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
shake the camera harder.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Baxy and coispet

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Heres a slightly better one
looks fine you just need better eyebrows and be careful with your under-eye skin.

darker eyelashes could also help your eyes appear wider.

• +1
Reactions: Baxy

looks fine you just need better eyebrows and be careful with your under-eye skin.

darker eyelashes could also help your eyes appear wider.
wdym careful ? like not being rough with it ? english isnt my first language

i think after certain age dht is useless anyways

shit brah
maybe dont do it
i dont think it will make difference to development

they may become darker naturally
u and @LooksThinker brothers?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630 and LooksThinker
How do i improve m'y hooding cuz it looks like shit and how do i get thicker eyebrows, ive been applying Rosemary oil on it for 1.5 months now and am seing slow, if existing, progress.
use a derma roller with the the rosemary oil. Maybe hop on minoxidil, also stop squinting

First of all, how old are you before you start with all this shit on your eyebrows? If your like 14 then why even worry. My eyebrows were pretty close to this when I was younger and now they are thick and full. Second, stop using cope oils like rosemary. That shit is gonna not only give you acne because it clogs your pores, its can also clog hair follicles. If your really looking to grow new hair your should use monoxidil and a derma roller/stamp. But as I said it depends on your age. If you wanna take oral monoxidil then do your research because that shit can mess with you. Also note the following: Thin eyebrows are an indicator of nutritional deficiency, improper immune system or even aging.

If you wanna take oral monoxidil then do your research because that shit can mess with you
there arent sides of it

there arent sides of it

You gotta be kidding me dude. Just by doing one simple google search you can see that these are the possible side effects:
  • Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
  • Fluid Retention
  • Increased Heart Rate
  • Pericardial Effusion
  • Chest Pain or Discomfort
  • Hypertrichosis (Increased Hair Growth)
  • Nausea and Vomiting
  • Breast Enlargement/Tenderness
  • Electrolyte Imbalance
  • Allergic Reactions

You gotta be kidding me dude. Just by doing one simple google search you can see that these are the possible side effects:
  • Hypotension (Low Blood Pressure)
  • Fluid Retention
  • Increased Heart Rate
  • Pericardial Effusion
  • Chest Pain or Discomfort
  • Hypertrichosis (Increased Hair Growth)
  • Nausea and Vomiting
  • Breast Enlargement/Tenderness
  • Electrolyte Imbalance
  • Allergic Reactions
google will tell u eating too much protein will blow up kidney bro. google is cope
i for 1 experienced not a single 1 of these after 6 months

google will tell u eating too much protein will blow up kidney bro. google is cope
is drinking topical minox better than pills? or cheaper

So just because you didnt experience any sides, other people are also just not gonna experience any side effects? Fucking hell dude you need to get off this site and get some education. These side effecs are all proven too.

So just because you didnt experience any sides, other people are also just not gonna experience any side effects? Fucking hell dude you need to get off this site and get some education. These side effecs are all proven too.
im prolly not going to take it orally cuz im scared itll mess with my hormones and shit but ill use topical+dermaroller

theres literally negative change of any of these sides bro
ultra high inhib mf

theres literally negative change of any of these sides bro
ultra high inhib mf
View attachment 2675192
"oral minoxidil is not commonly prescribed for hair loss due to its potential for serious side effects" Why even risk getting the messed up side effects when you can just try applying it topically first? Also that ss proves my point lmao.

Is this ur alt @LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Why even risk getting the messed up side effects when you can just try applying it topically first?
not everyone responds
oral minoxidil is not commonly prescribed for hair loss due to its potential for serious side effects"
2.5mg-5mg is considered low dose. serious sides dont come from low dose . take it from me

my advice op is dont be a lil bitch and drink tropical minox. dont be a high inhib pussy

It's difficult to know where you're at if you take bad pictures and squint a lot, but let me help you anyway.

Now for your eyebrows, I recommend minoxidil + castor oil (or any other oil that promotes hair growth, exempli gratia: Biotin, rosemary oil, et cetera). You can also pair this part of your regime with a derma-roller (do research before about risks and side-effects, don't vacuously delve into something before researching). For an immediate change, dye your eyebrows a darker shade of brown, that's the #1 thing you can do.

You also lack hooding fat and you have a negative hooding tilt, you can ice your hoods (if you do this, you might as well apply it to the rest of your face), just put ice on your face for 2 - 7 minutes if you intend to do this. From my experience and others I've heard from, this can have a change on hooding tilt and fat (even if it's minimal, it can be pivotal) but I already had pulchritudinous eye-area with excellent fat-pads, I can show you the change I experienced.

In conjecture, Volufiline might be able to add fat on your hoods.

Best of luck on your endeavour.

dye your eyebrows