How do I improve my eyebrows and eyelashes?

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
I want them thicker, fuller and longer.
Both, eyelashes and eyebrows.
A69ADC0E CD52 4B23 AB49 301B6B7A56E7

Oral minox

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 26092
Minoxidil , castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
Start at a low dose 2.5 mg, wouldn't ever go above 5mg for anything hair related.
Ok thanks. But everything I find on Amazon is just topical minox.

MINOXIDEL AND DERMA ROLLLER

• +1
White privilege strikes again.

• Woah
Be reborn mixed race or ethnic, cumskin. You can't always get everything you want.
Cope. I’m will get a mogger brows and lashes.

Start at a low dose 2.5 mg, wouldn't ever go above 5mg for anything hair related.
How long till lashes start growing? Been on it for 2 weeks cant see anything yet

you could find this out in exactly 15 seconds, there was no need to make a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
you could find this out in exactly 15 seconds, there was no need to make a thread
Lol there actually was.
Didn‘t even know about oral minox till‘ now.
Other threads would‘ve possibly just suggested topical stuff.

Lol there actually was.
Didn‘t even know about oral minox till‘ now.
Other threads would‘ve possibly just suggested topical stuff.
I see, go read the eyelash maxxing guide in BOTB tho.
it's useful

• +1
Cope. I’m will get a mogger brows and lashes.
Fuck off with your white privileged ass and take it somewhere else. Why do you want cherry picked ethnic or mixed-race features?
IS YOUR MOTHER NOT WHITE
Yes, but at the end of the day I'm still mixed. Some of my non-white features are on my face because I'm only part white.

Fuck off with your white privileged ass and take it somewhere else. Why do you want cherry picked ethnic or mixed-race features?

Yes, but at the end of the day I'm still mixed. Some of my non-white features are on my face because I'm only part white.
make children with a white woman = solved for your future son

make children with a white woman = solved for your future son
I don't want to make children with a degenerate white woman.
I also want some of my good soft features to be passed onto my children. Since I'm already half white, breeding with a white woman would mean my children are more likely going to inherit the weak soft features and blotchy, spotty skin often associated with white people, since the child would be 3/4 white.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 22924

Even better.
When I’m adriatic guy with exotic features it overshadows some of my failos.

Even better.
When I’m adriatic guy with exotic features it overshadows some of my failos.
You will never get to experience life as a mixed-race man, the people you want to emulate without any of the racism. You also realise by doing this, you are harming our SMV, since women of all races generally prefer white men?

Wear mascara

• Hmm...
You will never get to experience life as a mixed-race man, the people you want to emulate without any of the racism. You also realise by doing this, you are harming our SMV, since women of all races generally prefer white men?
Bruh where I live there unironically are almost no brown or mixed persons.
Only one‘s I can think of are afghans or Turks.
And also general attractiveness transcends „race“. Chadlite mulatto still slays over nordic low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Honestly just give up looksmaxxing is a huge cope

• JFL
Bruh where I live there unironically are almost no brown or mixed persons.
Only one‘s I can think of are afghans or Turks.
Where do you live?
And also general attractiveness transcends „race“.
I know, but you'll appeal to other types of girls depending on your race.
Chadlite mulatto still slays over nordic low tier normie
Being a Tyrone or a Chadrone comes with the fact that non-black women who do go with these men may not want to take them home to their parents in fear of being judged and the Tyrone or Chadrone facing prejudice from the racist non-black parents.

• Hmm...
Where do you live?
Switzerland. You?
I know, but you'll appeal to other types of girls depending on your race.
So? Who cares. If you‘re attractive you can always find and mingle out your type of girl. The dating world is literally your oyster.
Being a Tyrone or a Chadrone comes with the fact that non-black women who do go with these men may not want to take them home to their parents in fear of being judged and the Tyrone or Chadrone facing prejudice from the racist non-black parents.
So? You can‘t make any person on this world like you.
There literally is always someone who will hate you for something you can‘t control. That‘s one of fundamental rules of the blackpill.

Minox for eyebrows, latisse/bimatoprost for eyelashes.

Don’t listen to retards talking about castor oil : it’s cope.

• +1
Eyebrow pencil works surprisingly well and its not obviously fakeup and it stays on well

• +1

You sound white as hell

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Someone less risk averse than me try coloring your eyelashes with Sharpie for a couple months please. Let me know if you don't go blind.