How do i improve my facial attractiveness??

slappypapiii

slappypapiii

Iron
i have improved a lot on my face but im confused on what else i can do to improve my face before i get surgerys (im softmaxxing before i hardmax) im looking for actual advice

IMG E4425

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and BrahminBoss
no im not sucking my cheeks ( i have been on a diet for a while)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Tai Lung
Dye your hair black

• +1
Reactions: slappypapiii
No fraudmaxxing

i have improved a lot on my face but im confused on what else i can do to improve my face before i get surgerys (im softmaxxing before i hardmax) im looking for actual advice

View attachment 2526190
Jump off a building an reincarnate it’s over for you bro

• +1
you have strong feutures but not a ton of harmony in my opinion a way to fix taht is feex your coloring dye your hair black or brown also you should hair maxx i dont like your hair that much dye your eyebrows they look a bit light other than that you look good bro its only minor changes you have to make keep going bro you got this

• +1
Reactions: onlypurposeacending
you have strong feutures but not a ton of harmony in my opinion a way to fix taht is feex your coloring dye your hair black or brown also you should hair maxx i dont like your hair that much dye your eyebrows they look a bit light other than that you look good bro its only minor changes you have to make keep going bro you got this
ok ok ty

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
grow your eyebrows and darken them, i see that you are going for positive tilt eyebrows but they are making you look uncanny

• +1
grow your eyebrows and darken them, i see that you are going for positive tilt eyebrows but they are making you look uncanny
i mean the tilt you can keep but if youre not gonna grow them then dont

• +1
Tan, stubble, dye hair

• +1
my lips are fine bro :lul: :lul: :lul:
fr, dont listen to them but if you want "better" lips just give a slight smirk while you suck your cheeks, it will give you a bit wider and bigger lips, you just need better coloring tbh

• +1
fr, dont listen to them but if you want "better" lips just give a slight smirk while you suck your cheeks, it will give you a bit wider and bigger lips, you just need better coloring tbh
ok that's true. Coloring is my worst enemy :lul: :lul:

• +1
hahhaa atleast its not a downgrown face or some like that be happy for the progress you have made and how you look it could be way worse
thats true thank you. Wow i never thought i would find a positive person on this website :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Why is everyone here such a cheek sucking autist? No wonder you don’t get pussy people probably stay away from you and think you are a retarded weirdo.