How do I improve my performance on dating apps?

Nocturne01

Nocturne01

Iron
I fired the dating apps back up last weekend and I have just under 20 likes across tinder, bumble, and hinge. I thought I would do decently enough since I remember getting over 50 likes back when I was bloated. Are dating apps dead or am I just not good looking enough? If so can I get any advice on how to improve my appearance? I already lost 30lbs over the past 2 months.

Attachments

• Snapchat-17419337.jpg
    Snapchat-17419337.jpg
    851.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-244490524.jpg
    Snapchat-244490524.jpg
    836.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1219663022.jpg
    Snapchat-1219663022.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241021_205540.jpg
    IMG_20241021_205540.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 0
Lighten up and seem confident, you look dead inside no offence

• +1
Reactions: xnj
Better pictures, ideally with friends and during the day, in sun

I fired the dating apps back up last weekend and I have just under 20 likes across tinder, bumble, and hinge. I thought I would do decently enough since I remember getting over 50 likes back when I was bloated. Are dating apps dead or am I just not good looking enough? If so can I get any advice on how to improve my appearance? I already lost 30lbs over the past 2 months.
nah you look good, js have better pictures, like smiling or with friends or some landscape

• +1
drop the .org autism stare and your shit will improve 100%

• +1
Reactions: watah, aboriginalmaxxing, Nocturne01 and 2 others
Unless you’re very attractive, dating apps are about appeal and showing that you have an interesting life. Your pictures look autistic as fuck and have no personality. It’s not because you’re ugly. I used the same type of pictures on tinder and hinge and got worse results than my buddies. My friends aren’t necessarily more attractive than me but they had interesting pictures of them outside doing things, and bios/prompts that show personality.

Go do some activities (hiking, rock climbing, fishing, hunting, painting, art, museums, partying/clubbing) And get people to take pics of you doing them. Come up with some clever answers to the app bio prompts and find clever things to message girls.

• +1
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, xnj and setwqz
Unless you’re very attractive, dating apps are about appeal and showing that you have an interesting life. Your pictures look autistic as fuck and have no personality. It’s not because you’re ugly. I used the same type of pictures on tinder and hinge and got worse results than my buddies. My friends aren’t necessarily more attractive than me but they had interesting pictures of them outside doing things, and bios/prompts that show personality.

Go do some activities (hiking, rock climbing, fishing, hunting, painting, art, museums, partying/clubbing) And get people to take pics of you doing them. Come up with some clever answers to the app bio prompts and find clever things to message girls.
people acknowledging the importance of personality/etc on this forum is a bit of a rarity, props to you man (ofc looks still matter but you get what i mean:lul:)

people acknowledging the importance of personality/etc on this forum is a bit of a rarity, props to you man (ofc looks still matter but you get what i mean:lul:)
I think it’s common knowledge on this forum that personality/NT matters if you’re not Chad. Unless you’re extremely good looking women aren’t giving you a pass for being a sperg. I have experienced this personally after ascending and many other users have too

• +1
I think it’s common knowledge on this forum that personality/NT matters if you’re not Chad. Unless you’re extremely good looking women aren’t giving you a pass for being a sperg. I have experienced this personally after ascending and many other users have too
so have i, it pisses me off when incels who ldar and dont do a single thing to ascend but bitch about everything and everyone, while calling looksmaxing cope, say that personality is completely irrelevant:feelsuhh:

Hmm I see, thing is I don't have any interest in any of those things you listed, should I just larp and have pictures of myself doing those activities? I also go to the gym occasionally, is a gym pic of myself worth uploading or do women see that as too tryhard?

I thought most people were gonna say “just look better” but you look about as good as one can. Yeah if you’re not getting anything I’m completely cooked

Hmm I see, thing is I don't have any interest in any of those things you listed, should I just larp and have pictures of myself doing those activities? I also go to the gym occasionally, is a gym pic of myself worth uploading or do women see that as too tryhard?
What are you into? If it’s just rotting shit like video games and watching shows, then you would probably benefit more from getting hobbies outside where you can meet women irl rather than using dating apps.

What are you into? If it’s just rotting shit like video games and watching shows, then you would probably benefit more from getting hobbies outside where you can meet women irl rather than using dating apps.
Yeah I mostly play video games, I used to go to the gym very often because i thought it was the only way to improve my appearance and make me feel strong, should I continue going? Or do you recommend something else? Thanks

Yeah I mostly play video games, I used to go to the gym very often because i thought it was the only way to improve my appearance and make me feel strong, should I continue going? Or do you recommend something else? Thanks
Everyone should lift weights. But it’s also good to have a hobby outside of the gym. Start hitting the gym again and replace video games with something else.

Everyone should lift weights. But it’s also good to have a hobby outside of the gym. Start hitting the gym again and replace video games with something else.
I read on occasion, would going to the library be a good idea? I doubt a picture of me in a library would be worth uploading, but maybe I can meet someone there idk. As for the gym do you think it's worth uploading a gym picture or do women not find that very appealing?

I thought most people were gonna say “just look better” but you look about as good as one can. Yeah if you’re not getting anything I’m completely cooked
Thank you, but it could honestly just be me, I usually rub people the wrong way somehow

getting over 50 likes back when I was bloated.
That just proves women don’t give a shit about self improvement. They’re actually turned off that a man feels insecure or motivated enough to change things about himself like getting in shape. You were probably better off staying fat

Last edited:
That just proves women don’t give a shit about self improvement. They’re actually turned off that a man feels insecure or motivated enough to change things about himself like getting in shape. You were probably better off staying fat
I doubt that's the case, since I had less pictures and they were all selfies, I also had the same expression on my face. I think tinder was just more active back then. I have recreated an account multiple times thinking i had gotten shadowbanned but now i think that i just wasnt getting any likes lol These were the pictures I had.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220102-212843_Yubo.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220102-212843_Yubo.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220518_144748.jpg
    20220518_144748.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-227334145.jpg
    Snapchat-227334145.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-718951177.jpg
    Snapchat-718951177.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240203_201543_892.webp
    IMG_20240203_201543_892.webp
    278.9 KB · Views: 0
I doubt that's the case, since I had less pictures and they were all selfies, I also had the same expression on my face. I think tinder was just more active back then. I have recreated an account multiple times thinking i had gotten shadowbanned but now i think that i just wasnt getting any likes lol These were the pictures I had.
That may be the case that tinder is just not as active now because I never got a lot of matches but I used to get a lot more than I do now which is close to zero even after I’ve gotten in much better shape and on a 2 month nofap streak.

That may be the case that tinder is just not as active now because I never got a lot of matches but I used to get a lot more than I do now which is close to zero even after I’ve gotten in much better shape and on a 2 month nofap streak.
When you say you've gotten in better shape do you mean you've gotten lean or that you've gained muscle? You should try leaning out because doing so will make your face more appealing. I don't think nofap really does anything, if you want to ejaculate there is no harm in it afaik. Although I doubt I'm in much of a position to give advice considering how I havent gotten a single date since I started.

When you say you've gotten in better shape do you mean you've gotten lean or that you've gained muscle? You should try leaning out because doing so will make your face more appealing. I don't think nofap really does anything, if you want to ejaculate there is no harm in it afaik. Although I doubt I'm in much of a position to give advice considering how I havent gotten a single date since I started.
A little of both I have gotten lean and have a pretty solid six pack but I also lift weights at least once a week so I also put on some muscle. I really thought I would be getting more results with women but turns out I’m getting even less than before when I was overweight, it’s crazy. And nofap helps more with confidence and mood I think than anything physical, although I have slightly more body and facial hair now.

Bgm still hit 99+ with autistic pics cope