how do I increase Bone density/mass naturally?

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Kraken
don’t just say surgery or wtv cos there is ways but google and shit won’t say

Solution
glass
bone density and mass are different, not sure if you meant both, or if you’re using them interchangeably

you can increase bone density by working out, consuming calcium, vitamin d, adequate protein intake, magnesium, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, and staying a healthy weight

TO MY KNOWLEDGE bone mass is genetic, and comes with puberty, as we know microfractures in bone lead to an extra layer of bone being added during the healing process, strengthening the bone and increasing its mass, this is where the idea of bone smashing comes into play, which people will reccomend when this question arises, to keep it simple, DONT BONE SMASH RETARD

hope this helps
Blast test e + tren, maybe use some AI to not get gyno or close growth plates

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Blast test e + tren, maybe use some AI to not get gyno or close growth plates
Quit the fucking bullshit pal.

You do not use Testosterone Enanthate with Trenbolone.

Trenbolone makes you have less water retention while Enanthate version of test specifically makes you hold water.

Test Propionate + Tren is a way better combination.

Stop fucking spreading bullshit info. You do NOT know shit and you are a fucking retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, sportsmogger, grungymallard97 and 1 other person

Trenbolone makes you have less water retention while Enanthate version of test specifically makes you hold water.

Stop fucking spreading bullshit info. You do NOT know shit and you are a fucking retard.
most high iq member on steroids tbh bhaii

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
His reading comprehension is shit it's alright.

He said he will make 80k dollars from doing surveys online. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
:lul: even if you do survey's for 70 years non stop you won't make more than 1k

• +1

Tren makes you hold less while test e makes you hold more, so they cancel each other out:bigbrain::bigbrain:

bone density and mass are different, not sure if you meant both, or if you’re using them interchangeably

you can increase bone density by working out, consuming calcium, vitamin d, adequate protein intake, magnesium, zinc, omega 3 fatty acids, and staying a healthy weight

TO MY KNOWLEDGE bone mass is genetic, and comes with puberty, as we know microfractures in bone lead to an extra layer of bone being added during the healing process, strengthening the bone and increasing its mass, this is where the idea of bone smashing comes into play, which people will reccomend when this question arises, to keep it simple, DONT BONE SMASH RETARD

hope this helps

• +1
Reactions: greycel, thvg, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
Solution
Tren makes you hold less while test e makes you hold more, so they cancel each other out:bigbrain::bigbrain:
i never said they cancel each other out

they just mess up with others production

holy shit youre actually so fucking stupid and annoying, get stage 4 cancer faggot

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969

hope this helps
Thanks for trying to help with the definitions but I already knew was just tryna get help for both, If bonesmadhing foes what u say and people do get facial changes from it why shouldn’t I unless ur talking abt the risks

If bonesmadhing foes what u say and people do get facial changes from it why shouldn’t I unless ur talking abt the risks
you can damage the nerves in your face, also the difference between bone smashing your shins and your face is you don’t have a brain in your shins, you’ll end up like Muhammad ali if you hit your face repeatedly causing fractures

mark my message as solution bhai🥺

what happens if you daily inject enantat

• +1
you can damage the nerves in your face, also the difference between bone smashing your shins and your face is you don’t have a brain in your shins, you’ll end up like Muhammad ali if you hit your face repeatedly causing fractures

Will do if I can figure out how too😂 and thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: glass

hope this helps

Have I done it?