how do i increase facial bone mass at 20??

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
so ive realised i've had low T throughout my teenage years which probably made me have less bone mass. Im 20 now how do I rapidly increase bone mass before 25 since i heard that is deadline.

I've been looking around and they say test e, igf-1 lr3 is good and will also help in gym.

From researching i believe its test that makes the bones and amount of DHT that determines dimorphism throughout puberty. I just need to steroidmaxx and increase my facial bone mass in jaw mainly tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and diamondbill
so ive realised i've had low T throughout my teenage years which probably made me have less bone mass. Im 20 now how do I rapidly increase bone mass before 25 since i heard that is deadline.

I've been looking around and they say test e, igf-1 lr3 is good and will also help in gym.

From researching i believe its test that makes the bones and amount of DHT that determines dimorphism throughout puberty. I just need to steroidmaxx and increase my facial bone mass in jaw mainly tbh.
testosterone maybe

so test and igf1 is cope then? i don't mind side effects as long as i can grow the bones i was meant to have but couldn't cause shit lifestyle.
At 20 its a bit late and taking those even in teens wouldnt do too much

testosterone maybe
so injecting test legit works to grow bone mass in face? i have little recession its mainly low bone mass.

I would like to grow bone mass in lower third mainly and just grow it so its proportional. bone mass in zygos would be good too.

so test and igf1 is cope then? i don't mind side effects as long as i can grow the bones i was meant to have but couldn't cause shit lifestyle.
its mostly cope you wont look like loox and the age cap of '25' isnt true its around 18ish tiktok fags have pulled '25' out of their ass so their target audience is expanded

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and bobsmith03
At 20 its a bit late and taking those even in teens wouldnt do too much
i heard people in early 20s grow facial bone mass from steroids.

it might be possible who knows. i just need to know how long i should run them and at what dosages.

im 400 ng/dl test level, with high androgen receptor sensitivity/density. i don't experience low t symptoms. my body just never prioritised test to be used for facial bones since it was low

so injecting test legit works to grow bone mass in face? i have little recession its mainly low bone mass.

I would like to grow bone mass in lower third mainly and just grow it so its proportional. bone mass in zygos would be good too.
it will grow everything not just what you want.it risky it could ruin you

it will grow everything not just what you want.it risky it could ruin you
true. i dont want acromegly. but low dose could work right?

since the jaw has most androgen receptors they will respond more without my nose growing.

if i can get to 800-1000ng/dl from 400ng/dl using test e then maybe i can continue my correct facial bone growth for couple years and get good facial bone mass.

it might be possible who knows. i just need to know how long i should run them and at what dosages.

im 400 ng/dl test level, with high androgen receptor sensitivity/density. i don't experience low t symptoms. my body just never prioritised test to be used for facial bones since it was low
Yes, Some people grow facial bones that turn them into sub 5s due to them blasting hgh and getting acromegaly

if you do a full cycle, test hgh etc... your bones will grow your organs will grow aswell your muscles will grow if you don't care about the risks there you go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

since the jaw has most androgen receptors they will respond more than like my nose growing.
who knows im not a doctor nor a scientist just go for it

since the jaw has most androgen receptors they will respond more than like my nose growing.
Low dose wouldnt make a difference

Yes, Some people grow facial bones that turn them into sub 5s due to them blasting hgh and getting acromegaly View attachment 2520577
how i barely see this happen to people running test for bodybuilding. they don't get this acromegaly symptoms.

I mean if i do 1 cycle surely this wouldn't happen. I can just do it and test it out, see if anything changes in bone.

how i barely see this happen to people running test for bodybuilding. they don't get this acromegaly symptoms.

I mean if i do 1 cycle surely this wouldn't happen. I can just do it and test it out, see if anything changes in bone.
You could but nothing would happen sadly