How do i increase height? is it over

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Sphinx
I'm 5 years old, and my mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'7. Right now, I'm about as tall as a potted plant, but I’m aiming high—literally. My best friend is a few years older than me, and his parents are the same height as mine. Yet somehow, he's already towering at 6'3, like a human skyscraper. Meanwhile, I’m over here trying to reach the cookie jar on the top shelf. I know I’ve just started kindergarten, and my biggest accomplishment so far is tying my shoes, but I’m already plotting how to grow tall like him and maybe hit 6 feet one day. No surgery, no illegal drugs like growth hormon —just pure, unfiltered kid ambition and lots of milk, please help me blackpill

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose, truthhurts, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
reported for false identity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and thugmaxxer2
I'm 5 years old, and my mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'7. Right now, I'm about as tall as a potted plant, but I’m aiming high—literally. My best friend is a few years older than me, and his parents are the same height as mine. Yet somehow, he's already towering at 6'3, like a human skyscraper. Meanwhile, I’m over here trying to reach the cookie jar on the top shelf. I know I’ve just started kindergarten, and my biggest accomplishment so far is tying my shoes, but I’m already plotting how to grow tall like him and maybe hit 6 feet one day. No surgery, no illegal drugs like growth hormon —just pure, unfiltered kid ambition and lots of milk, please help me blackpill
Just take mk677 Saar at 5 years old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and NZb6Air
Drink milk and do mewing

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and itzyaboyJJ
i don’t think ur allowed on the website until ur 13

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Over buddy boyo :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and itzyaboyJJ
You're done for, youngcel

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air