How do I increase height?

S

sarab

Iron
I’m 14, my mom is 5’3 and my dad is 5’7. I am currently 5’6. My friend is a few years older than me, and his parents are the same height as mine. He is currently 6’3. My puberty has started a little, and I was wondering how to hit 6 feet. No surgery and no drugs.

I’m 14, my mom is 5’3 and my dad is 5’7. I am currently 5’6. My friend is a few years older than me, and his parents are the same height as mine. He is currently 6’3. My puberty has started a little, and I was wondering how to hit 6 feet. No surgery and no drugs.
repent to jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Shotgunmaxx paki

Dam bro. Accept your fate, it’s better not to think about things you cannot change.

Your puberty started now you probably would grow more now just blast CJC with dac hgh and ai until your puberty is done you'd atleast grow to 6'5