How do I increase lip width?

Lovecraftscat

Lovecraftscat

Iron
So my lips are full, I have a lower lip to upper lip ratio of exactly 1 to 1 with a cupid bow, but the only problem is that my lips are very horizontally narrow. It fucks up my harmony and makes me look very childlike and makes my nose look big. What can I do to fix it MSE, stretching?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and NZb6Air
So my lips are full, I have a lower lip to upper lip ratio of exactly 1 to 1 with a cupid bow, but the only problem is that my lips are very horizontally narrow. It fucks up my harmony and makes me look very childlike and makes my nose look big. What can I do to fix it MSE, stretching?
Show me your palate please dm and researching something

commissuroplasty, maybe MSE/SARPE
Commissuroplasty looks shit, I thought about MSE, IDK about that, I am afraid that it will fuck up my bi-zygo to bi-gonion making my gonion narrower than they already are ratio and also I already have a facial width-to-height ratio of 2.2 and I am afraid that I will end up ogre

• +1
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
But can the MSE actually change the lips or just teeth?
it depends how bad your ICW is in the first place, the shittier it is the more chances it will increase lip width

source : my ass (although there's a study showing positive correlation between ICW and mouth/lip width)

• +1
Reactions: Lovecraftscat
MSE

it depends how bad your ICW is in the first place, the shittier it is the more chances it will increase lip width

source : my ass (although there's a study showing positive correlation between ICW and mouth/lip width)
What's ICW?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
- Good tongue posture (mewing)
- Smile more
- Debloat/Get leaner
- Stop pouting
- Stop cheek biting