How do I increase my bone mass?

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
How can I increase the bone mass of my face? How can I get wider bizygomatics and a wider bigonial without surgery?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
How can I increase the bone mass of my face? How can I get wider bizygomatics and a wider bigonial without surgery?

your question is wrong

Cheap pallate expander off ebay for 7$

• Hmm...
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Chewing I guess.

Search thread in tve forum

Most people confuse more visible bones with bone mass. By bone mass I am assuming you want thicker more chunky bone?

It is pretty simple, any activity that induces a physical stress on your bones will cause a proliferative signal to be sent to your osteocytes to differentiate to osteoblasts and form bone. The reverse is also true, if you don't induce enough load or stress on your bones, your body realises that there is excess bone mass and works to reabsorb the bone. This is why astronauts lose bone density in space if they dont exercise while in orbit.

The only sort of load or compressive forces on the bones of the skull comes from biting and swallowing/keeping the back of your tongue against the palate. To get more visible bones you need to push outward with your tongue, but to get thicker more dense bons you need to induce higher bite loads through your jaws. That means start eating as hard of foods you can find.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Lolcel and 3 others
Most people confuse more visible bones with bone mass. By bone mass I am assuming you want thicker more chunky bone?

It is pretty simple, any activity that induces a physical stress on your bones will cause a proliferative signal to be sent to your osteocytes to differentiate to osteoblasts and form bone. The reverse is also true, if you don't induce enough load or stress on your bones, your body realises that there is excess bone mass and works to reabsorb the bone. This is why astronauts lose bone density in space if they dont exercise while in orbit.

The only sort of load or compressive forces on the bones of the skull comes from biting and swallowing/keeping the back of your tongue against the palate. To get more visible bones you need to push outward with your tongue, but to get thicker more dense bons you need to induce higher bite loads through your jaws. That means start eating as hard of foods you can find.
Damn. I think I'm going to ask people to punch me in the face rn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Damn. I think I'm going to ask people to punch me in the face rn.
Thats another factor, the axis and homogeneity of the force distribution. What your Jaws serve as is a biting zone of high pressure due to reduced surface area. This high pressure is then uniformly transmitted uniformly throughout the rest of your skull, causing bone formation in the distinct pattern that gives our skull it's ideal shape.

If you start bonesmashing or punching your zygos or any part for that matter, you are creating localized stresses i your bones that will only cause localized growth of bone only. This will lead to parts of your face being different than the others. Your skulls design is the product of years of evolution, it basically serves as spatio-geometric distributor or stresses induced via bites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832

so if i bonesmash my brow ridge and then stop will it go back to the original size?

so if i bonesmash my brow ridge and then stop will it go back to the original size?
Over time? yes.

Basically your bone maintenance mechanism is a feed back loop. If you induce forces beyond a threshold that was previously experienced you will cause a proliferative signal to produce bone, while lack of any will lead to osteoclasts to ddestroy bone. Itis when these two rates match that bone mass remains constant throughout your life.
If
osteoclast activity== osteoblast activity--------> bone mass is maintained
osteoclast activity>> osteoblast activity-------->bone mass is lost
osteoclast activity<< osteoblast activity-------->bone mass is created

So if you start smashing brows, they will recruit bone mass and you'd be like "MuH BrOwzzZ :cool:" and just live life, no part of your activity or physiological habits in your day to day life induce any stress on the levels required to form it in the first place, so eventually osteoclast activity will exceed osteoblast activity in the areas you had bonesmashed causing them to lose those gains and return to an optimal equillibrium or as they were before.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Over time? yes.

Basically your bone maintenance mechanism is a feed back loop. If you induce forces beyond a threshold that was previously experienced you will cause a proliferative signal to produce bone, while lack of any will lead to osteoclasts to ddestroy bone. Itis when these two rates match that bone mass remains constant throughout your life.
If
osteoclast activity== osteoblast activity--------> bone mass is maintained
osteoclast activity>> osteoblast activity-------->bone mass is lost
osteoclast activity<< osteoblast activity-------->bone mass is created

So if you start smashing brows, they will recruit bone mass and you'd be like "MuH BrOwzzZ :cool:" and just live life, no part of your activity or physiological habits in your day to day life induce any stress on the levels required to form it in the first place, so eventually osteoclast activity will exceed osteoblast activity in the areas you had bonesmashed causing them to lose those gains and return to an optimal equillibrium or as they were before.
Thanks for the advice man. I'm going to punch my face as if it's a sandbag.

• JFL
Thanks for the advice man. I'm going to punch my face as if it's a sandbag.
Jfl, you are gonna have to keep punching for the rest of your life to maintain it. Also the bone growth won't be uniform, so you run a high risk of losing harmony.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jfl, you are gonna have to keep punching for the rest of your life to maintain it. Also the bone growth won't be uniform, so you run a high risk of losing harmony.
Oh...

Pray

• JFL
Thats another factor, the axis and homogeneity of the force distribution. What your Jaws serve as is a biting zone of high pressure due to reduced surface area. This high pressure is then uniformly transmitted uniformly throughout the rest of your skull, causing bone formation in the distinct pattern that gives our skull it's ideal shape.

If you start bonesmashing or punching your zygos or any part for that matter, you are creating localized stresses i your bones that will only cause localized growth of bone only. This will lead to parts of your face being different than the others. Your skulls design is the product of years of evolution, it basically serves as spatio-geometric distributor or stresses induced via bites.
How should one go about inducing the most amount of bite force possible, like 10k grams of force