How do I increase my IDIOT BRAIN. HELP

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Bronze
Any brainmaxxing supplements or peptides?

I’m already taking:
Huperzine
Glycine
Fish oil
Multi

Ritalin is horrible and so if caffeine.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, Chintuck22 and soover4me
Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Read at least 10 books everyday

eat raw brain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThugggButt, Chintuck22 and soover4me

I’m already taking:
Huperzine
Glycine
Fish oil
Multi

the first step is to not believe what the jews tell you to buy

The state of looksmax.org 💀

• +1
Reactions: med

I’m already taking:
Huperzine
Glycine
Fish oil
Multi

rhodiola + moda

do you think you can gain muscles only by taking protein 💀 .

So intelligence is divided into 2 parts

1)fluid intelligence- we use this intelligence to learn new things, abilities like pattern recognition, how we react to new info , how we manipulate new information, imagination ,reasoning ability, and the ability to generate, transform, and manipulate different types of novel information in real time etc are included in this intelligence.
Example =learning a new physics concept.

2) crystal intelligence- we use this intelligence when we use previously stored information.
Example = revising previously learned concept, solving questions based on same concept questions.

Iq test measures fluid intelligence
So you have to increase your fluid intelligence
It can only be increased by 15-20 points (in iq)

So force your brain to do new things try to manipulate 3d objects in your imagination while closing your eyes , There is evidence suggesting that fluid intelligence can be increased through specific cognitive training, such as memory exercises, problem-solving tasks, and novel challenges that stimulate mental flexibility

Use that brain of yours
We humans have a ability to enhance intelligence it's called "neuroplastisity " and the intresting thing about neuroplastisity is it can happen in any age our brain starts to make new neural connections when we force our brain to do hard stuff .💀

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten, JCaesar, Mog3D and 1 other person

I’m already taking:
Huperzine
Glycine
Fish oil
Multi

bro just do some puzzles and create new neuron pathways in your brain

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Sudokus?

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

1)fluid intelligence- we use this intelligence to learn new things, abilities like pattern recognition, how we react to new info , how we manipulate new information, imagination ,reasoning ability, and the ability to generate, transform, and manipulate different types of novel information in real time etc are included in this intelligence.

2) crystal intelligence- we use this intelligence when we use previously stored information.
Example = revising previously learned concept, solving questions based on same concept questions.

So force your brain to do new things try to manipulate 3d objects in your imagination while closing your eyes , There is evidence suggesting that fluid intelligence can be increased through specific cognitive training, such as memory exercises, problem-solving tasks, and novel challenges that stimulate mental flexibility

Use that brain of yours
We humans have a ability to enhance intelligence it's called "neuroplastisity " and the intresting thing about neuroplastisity is it can happen in any age our brain starts to make new neural connections when we force our brain to do hard stuff .💀
It looks copy-pasted but past childhood IQ is relatively stable and the increase observed following cognitive training on normal persons (without cognitive impairments to begin with) is rather modest (a few points at best) and rarely permanent (it often fades when the training is discontinued).
The "You cain gain 15-20 points in IQ" is clearly not supported by scientific evidence unless you are a child.
First, from 6 years old onward, correlations among IQ scores range from moderately strong to strong, suggesting that IQ scores are relatively stable once children reach school age (Deary, 2014; Hunt, 2010; Sternberg, Grigorenko, & Bundy, 2001)
In the absence of neurological insult or degenerative conditions, IQ is usually expected to be stable across lifespan, as evidenced by the fact that IQ measurements taken at different points in an individual’s life tend to correlate well.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, proxyy, ThugggButt and 1 other person

Use that brain of yours
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT. DO YOU THINK IM A NERD IR SOMETHING

It worked
It looks copy-pasted but past childhood IQ is relatively stable and the increase observed following cognitive training on normal persons (without cognitive impairments to begin with) is rather modest (a few points at best) and rarely permanent (it often fades when the training is discontinued).
The "You cain gain 15-20 points in IQ" is clearly not supported by scientific evidence unless you are a child.

All i told is based on my personal experience,

when I was at my school's I was dead last on my class and I was pretty dumb, couldn't even solve simple maths problems i guess my iq score was 102-105 at that time (based on how i analysed information around me that time),

i started to push my brain to its peak and tryed to hold that stressful movement. And i started to see noticable changes over time .and my academic scores started to improve. Ig because I pushed myself (and those changes were permanent) now ig my iq is above 120 , not to braig I cleared JEE examination (world's 3rd toughest examination)after that . I dunno why ?, How? Maybe I have some kind of brain disease. Ig what works for me doesn't work for everyone.

Note :Things that were written on dark fonts were copy pasted 😑

Use that brain of yours
brutal even intelligence is more environmental

There is no proven way to improve intelligence. So, make sure you know where you stand and what your caliber is. This will let you estimate what amount of effort you will need to put to complete the task. Also, being prepared and well informed about the topic in context, will help you compensate for the lack of intelligence.

I’m already taking:
Huperzine
Glycine
Fish oil
Multi

you can't. IQ is genetic. Maybe you could increase it when the brain has plasticity but now it's too late